Name the best coaches ever in TN HS FB history

SweetScience

23 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Coach Quarles is not only an excellent X's and O's Coach, he is a class act with the young Men he turned out.  This applies to their actions both in and out of school.

I respect him more than any other Coach in Tennessee.

Would Love to see him as HC of UT one day when he wants it.

He was runner-up for the UTC HC job a couple of years ago. 

18 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Anyone mention Coach Joel Helton of Knoxville Central?

"                   "        the Price Brothers at CampbellCounty?

"                   "      Coach Larry Kerr at Anderson County?

"                   "       Coach Henry Winkler at Waterboy Prep School.

How ‘bout Stanton Stevens? 

43 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

How ‘bout Stanton Stevens? 

Hey, hey,hey! I consider Stanton to be an Oak Ridge Original Gangster. I never felt comfotable how he was treated on CoachT way back in the day. He was a OR star player, won a State Title at A-E and almost got one for us. Sure not everything was rosey but water under the bridge.

On the other hand, I did laugh a little when I saw your post. Only SS could pull that name out of the hat :roflol:

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Hey, hey,hey! I consider Stanton to be an Oak Ridge Original Gangster. I never felt comfotable how he was treated on CoachT way back in the day. He was a OR star player, won a State Title at A-E and almost got one for us. Sure not everything was rosey but water under the bridge.

On the other hand, I did laugh a little when I saw your post. Only SS could pull that name out of the hat :roflol:

Haha!! I have nothing against ole Stanton. It was more tongue in cheek than anything. I couldn’t agree with you more, BTW.

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I didn't like him at OR and saw just how bad a Coach he is when it came to discipline at LaVergne!

HERE IS A CURVE BALL...

While never a Tennessee High School coach, this NFL Assistant Coach just won a SUPER BOWL RING! WTG and RWR to Tampa Bay Buc Inside Linebacker Coach Mike Caldwell,

Coach Caldwell, a former Oak Ridge Wildcat and Middle Tennesssee State Star played in the NFL for twelve years. He has coached for several years for NFL teams with the last two years spent in Tampa Bay.

Great job Mike!