Rockwood @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope your right, and I'm wrong. popcorneater.gif

I guess we don't get to see the final rankings... I would like to know where I messed up... There must be some BCS factors at play here.

Looks like Q1 has the best teams... and FC has a cake walk to the semi.

Five 9-1 teams in Q1

Edited by smithke

I guess we don't get to see the final rankings... I would like to know where I messed up... There must be some BCS factors at play here.

Five 9-1 teams in Q1

No such thing as a cake walk, this is the PLAYOFFS! FC was a 4 seed (at 7-3) last year traveling to TC ranked # 2, Boyd ranked #1, and Oliver Spgs ranked in top 10. Point being anyone in this thing can get hot and take home gold!! Edited by Volzchamps

Five 9-1 teams in Q1

Looking at the criteria. Criteria 1: Total wins. Grace, Oneida & Boyd end up with nine wins each. Criteria 2: Teams on schedule that have won 50% of games. Grace has seven teams, Oneida & Boyd have five. Grace gets first bye. Criteria 3: victories over teams that have won 50% of games. Oneida has four, Boyd has four. Oneida & Boyd remain tied. Criteria 4: victories by opponents: Oneida had 47, Boyd 41. Oneida gets second bye. Don't know if this is how TSSAA did it, but it seems right.

Looking at the criteria. Criteria 1: Total wins. Grace, Oneida & Boyd end up with nine wins each. Criteria 2: Teams on schedule that have won 50% of games. Grace has seven teams, Oneida & Boyd have five. Grace gets first bye. Criteria 3: victories over teams that have won 50% of games. Oneida has four, Boyd has four. Oneida & Boyd remain tied. Criteria 4: victories by opponents: Oneida had 47, Boyd 41. Oneida gets second bye. Don't know if this is how TSSAA did it, but it seems right.

:thumb: right down the middle.

thumb[1].gif right down the middle.

Crow looks like the Indians and Cherokees both get to face that open date together this time.I would rather just play the straight 15 weeks just like we used to!Dont like the byes nor the opens.Bucs,better not take your eyes off this Tiger team,they have the players to make some noise! Edited by orngnblk

I like how Boyd stacks up this year against Rockwood. Should be a good game, but Bucs have this one.

The rest of the playoffs blow for you guys. As long as you keep winning, you will keep traveling after the first round.

Still think you will make it all the way to CookeVegas, though.

Would have been easier if you hadn't let Maplewood beat your.rolleyes.gif

Edited by MountainTroll