South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

$15 dollars? Your joking. Does this include a meal and game ticket? Grider is trying to rip us off if of cost $15 dollars just for the bus ride. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

and NO food and drinks on the bus Roy!! gotta leave the cocoa and fudge rounds at home if you ride that bus.

I sat with the Gordonsville coaches when SP played Grace last game of the year. They were just laughing at the Pirates and what Grace was doing to them. FCS coach was also there scouting Knox Grace. He told me that Gordonsville would be the armsPittsburg by as many as they wanted. I personally think it will be a good game. Vic will have his boys ready.

I sat with the Gordonsville coaches when SP played Grace last game of the year. They were just laughing at the Pirates and what Grace was doing to them. FCS coach was also there scouting Knox Grace. He told me that Gordonsville would be the armsPittsburg by as many as they wanted. I personally think it will be a good game. Vic will have his boys ready.

Sounds like Gordonsville is sitting just fine to me.

Interesting post for your first day as the ChickenPimp on the T.

Friendship is good don't get me wrong and yes he does make them go... And yes I still believe this will be the best team we have faced... Come on Ambassador, enough blowing Gordonsville up like we are world beaters... I know you are trying to motivate your Pirates week in and week out, like they need any motivation to play Gordonsville... I doubt you will be but what are your honest expectations of this game...Your Pirates are still the team to beat and they know that

Gordonsville is the team to beat and they have been all season. Do I think SP can stay in the game? Yes, they stayed in the game with Boyd and Grace. I do not think they can stay in the game if they start with all the turnovers I have seen this season. On paper, Gordonsville should win, but hopefully SP plays a flawless game and has a shot.

I know the coaches and I know they would not be laughing at them... They know what South Pitt is bringing Friday and we have to ready to bring our best game yet...