South Pittsburg at Gordonsville (Grider against this Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

It seems last year SP fans were predicting a couple TD win and Gville fans were predicting a close win for the Tigers. The final was 32-14 in favor of SP. this year it is the exact opposite. Gville fans are predicting a couple TD win and SP fans are generally predicting a close win for SP. So, might we have a similar score to last year's game but just in reverse? I hope not!

Very likely scenario

TTP, Old Pirate is a wondering jest how old a feller you are? Anyhow figure all fellers need advice from time to time and OP is bout to share some with you. You see OP been having this problem with that male organ that feller likes to avoid seeing after. Well OP went got checked this morning and feller let OP tell you....you best check the size of that doctor's hand before you commit to proceeding. OP sounded like that Ned Beaty feller in Deliverance a squealing. Leastways remember to check for large hands that obviously has large probers! OP is expected to be in recovery until tomorrow and hopes to be able to make the trip to GV. Hopefully the Pirates will be up to the challenge. Old Pirate is requesting prayer during this painful time.....you thinks Old Pirate is joking..........OP ain't joking neither.....

Really op, I am flattered and all, but sorry, I don't swing that way. Are you implying that you want to sandusky me?? Exit only for me buddy, but thanks for the offer.

Well..it is almost time for "The Game". It has been the one everyone has been looking for...I think Gordonsville and SP are starting to shape up like SP and TC use to...Winner going to state...we shall see though...If the pirates play on defense as pumped up as they are before the game right now...we could have a good chance to pull the upset thumb[1].gif