Maryville vs. Dobyns-Bennett TSSAA 6A Quarterfinals

Red Rebels

Really.....What years did they play Red Bank and Riverdale? Because I don't see this.

Two times in over 30 years is not bad! Try 3 times in last 4 years...something you have never did before.

Well if you don't see it maybe you better get some glasses. Tell you what. Your a Betsy Boy and Im a DB guy. Lets leave everybody else out of it. Lets go head to head. How many times has ole Betsy beat DB? When was the last time ole Betsy beat DB? Don't give me that your 6A and we're 3A crap.You came on this 6A thread and started running your mouth so take it like a man.

BVD you make a good point. But if Boone plate down in 4A every year pretty sure they'd make a good run in the playoffs each year. I'm not even a DB fan I just got sick of Greenville fans comparing thereselves to the likes of Maryville and DB. Get real as we all know you'd get hammered by both teams no matter what.

yah, it kinda gets old seeing that im sure. this is the time of year when everything gets frustrating as heck when our teams dont produce on the field. I wish we did still play DB every year. i miss that game. most of us knew it would be an L, but it was always fun to have that hope and when we did win every once in a blue moon, it was nice....not sure how many blue moons there's been..what one, maybe 2 or 3 tops? but i miss that game.