Mt. Juliet vs Whitehaven

dannyq

MJ will be ready to play but the speed of Whitehaven might be to much. I believe in my boys and their coaches putting in their head revenge! MJ- 24 Blackhaven- 14

Whitehavens kids will need to more then show up - thing is this game is ready for an upset...

Sure Whitehaven may be better on both sides of the ball but are they looking ahead to a rematch with Maryville ?

If so MJ will get ya

Whitehavens kids will need to more then show up - thing is this game is ready for an upset...

Sure Whitehaven may be better on both sides of the ball but are they looking ahead to a rematch with Maryville ?

If so MJ will get ya

We understand that we need to do more than just show up. We haven't taken anyone lightly to this point

Whitehaven 42 Collierville 7 1st Round

Whitehaven 54 Southwind 0 2nd Round

Whitehaven 52 Germantown 7 3rd Round

Edited by dannyq

'snuffaluffagus' timestamp='1353201506' post='2910682']

Hard to 'Respect Da Haven' when their band plays the entire time the opposing offense has the ball. As Senator would say, #classy

And that my friend is A 5 yard penalty ,tho not often called it is ..not classy nor sportsman-like at all.

otherwise Whitehaven wins .

If Whitehaven gets off the bus they will win and who cares about the band. It's not Whitehaven's fault Coach Perry won't let the band play. I hope I am completely wrong and MJ ends up in Cookeville but anybody who saw DaHaven last year and has seen them this year knows they are even better. Your right different players for MJ same players for DaHaven which means same result.

I bet you also thought that Wilson Central would dominate MJ, as well as Dickson County running over us ; and then thought that MJ doesn't stand a chance vs Brentwood with their great offensive line and defense.

Bears are looking forward to going to DaHaven. No pressure on us; nobody thinks we can win but the Bear faithful. We love it ! Time to shock the world !

Go Bears !