Powell's HC Rang on admin leave...

Future Defensive Coordinator at MHS when Gaylor retires.

I could envision him in that position on the one hand, but on the other hand having been around him I believe that he has a tremendous desire to be a head football coach.

In any event, it will be interesting to see where he ends up and follow his career. He's an outstanding football coach.

Mite bee MLREB.....Eye've been enformed JG haz allreddy retarred frum teechin' dooties..... :popcorneater:

Wow, another hit to our top notch education system. I just hope we can replace him in the classroom. :rolleyes: Did we ever find anyone qualified to replace AJ? Maybe that's where the Thompson brothers came in. It must have took two to replace him.

Did we ever find anyone qualified to replace AJ? Maybe that's where the Thompson brothers came in. It must have took two to replace him.

sx AJ wuz a grait coach.....He wuz vurry effective inn tha LuhTeeno Villigge (formurlee Eagletun Villige) area brangin' inn gurls baskitbawl playurs.....

Eye remimburr tha Thompsun Twinz..... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

sx AJ wuz a grait coach.....He wuz vurry effective inn tha LuhTeeno Villigge (formurlee Eagletun Villige) area brangin' inn gurls baskitbawl playurs.....

Eye remimburr tha Thompsun Twinz..... :thumb:

Stars were't yew inn the Thompson Twins back inn tha dey or wuz that Millie Vanillie that yew wer inn. Like the great Roy Dillard wood sey "Yew thank ime joking butt imne knot"

Let me ask you people a question. I was at Ronnies Red eye last night drinking some red bulls and some man told me that this Rang man was one of Griders top choices before Grider really messed up and hired that durn Ross man. I was reading that newspaper article about this Rang man and he has been at four different schools aleady. If he comes and coaches our boys, do you think he will stay? It also said that Rang man had an immediate urge to go to the restroom and left some boys alone while taking a durn test. What kind of mess is this? Our boys need a real good coach that can win more than one championship in a row like that Quarles man and that Rankin man. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you people a question. I was at Ronnies Red eye last night drinking some red bulls and some man told me that this Rang man was one of Griders top choices before Grider really messed up and hired that durn Ross man. I was reading that newspaper article about this Rang man and he has been at four different schools aleady. If he comes and coaches our boys, do you think he will stay? It also said that Rang man had an immediate urge to go to the restroom and left some boys alone while taking a durn test. What kind of mess is this? Our boys need a real good coach that can win more than one championship in a row like that Quarles man and that Rankin man. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, let me say what an honor it is to have a living legend such as you to visit with us....I think if u could get Rang, he would do an outstanding job....just put him an outhouse in the corner of his classroom.