Beech Bucs

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel makes our schedule stronger for sure. Not sure what the thinking was on the Independence and Henry County spots. Neither are in our league talentwise. Best thing that can happen is running the clock in the second half. Worst is some injury. Don't understand.

Careful what you say about either team. Both Indy and Henry Co are in your league in regards to talent, maybe even position by position more talented. Be careful not to book another state title before the summer even begins Beech Fans.. I'm not sensing much respect for anyone from you guys

Siegel makes our schedule stronger for sure. Not sure what the thinking was on the Independence and Henry County spots. Neither are in our league talentwise. Best thing that can happen is running the clock in the second half. Worst is some injury. Don't understand.

Watch out for Indy they were real with future UT Vic W and 4 star R. Gaulden....they became really REAL when they named their new coach (Blade)....

Now I still would bet Beech could beat Indy only for the fact you have Mr Unstoppable runni g the ball , but you are an injury away from state contender to a mediocre team

Watch out for Indy they were real with future UT Vic W and 4 star R. Gaulden....they became really REAL when they named their new coach (Blade)....

Now I still would bet Beech could beat Indy only for the fact you have Mr Unstoppable runni g the ball , but you are an injury away from state contender to a mediocre team

I, for one, am not taking any team lightly. We play a treacherous schedule. As a matter of fact, I don't know if anyone plays a schedule like we do. Yet, if we do remain healthy (which I say now that all of our children will remain healthy), I do like our chances. I think it will be a very exciting season, and I look forward to the Henry Co and Independence games. Great athletes on both teams and should be fun to watch!

I, for one, am not taking any team lightly. We play a treacherous schedule. As a matter of fact, I don't know if anyone plays a schedule like we do. Yet, if we do remain healthy (which I say now that all of our children will remain healthy), I do like our chances. I think it will be a very exciting season, and I look forward to the Henry Co and Independence games. Great athletes on both teams and should be fun to watch!

Not so much you Vol, should have basically said Doppler. My apologies for that. Y'all are the Top Dogs in 5A.. I'm sure you will get everyone's best shot the entire season. Hurd is a special special talent. Hopefully he stays healthy. I do think there are a few teams in middle Tennessee like Henry Co, Clarksville NE, Hillsboro that could be potential playoff games that will give you guys battles, besides the district games, which are always tough. That's why they play the games.

Siegel will have a very good team this year. I think they will win 7A. backfield is very talented with speed and power ( including QB ). The scrimmage vs Mt Juliet was great. Both teams looked really good. Tied 4-4.

Oakland will be the front runner in 7-AAA. No doubt Siegel is talented, but will be rebuilding with all the talent they lost on defense. Will challenge Blackman for 2nd.

no way you seriously believe that. indy has plenty of talent and upgraded the head coaching position big time (no disrespect to dyson). and if memory serves me correctly, henry county absolutely drilled you guys on your home field a couple of years ago, and you didn't even come close to mercy ruling them last year. and by many accounts, that was one of the weakest teams they have fielded in years. you might beat both of them, but i highly doubt you're gonna mercy rule either.

Oh he can be slowed down. He is a great player no doubt but he's not a one man team. That OL and TE they had last year was awesome. It wasn't Jalen running through 11 people by himself.

Oh he can be slowed down. He is a great player no doubt but he's not a one man team. That OL and TE they had last year was awesome. It wasn't Jalen running through 11 people by himself.

He did have a great line but its still all on JH to get those yards...your right that line gets any Joe 100 yds a night but JH goes for 225....

no way you seriously believe that. indy has plenty of talent and upgraded the head coaching position big time (no disrespect to dyson). and if memory serves me correctly, henry county absolutely drilled you guys on your home field a couple of years ago, and you didn't even come close to mercy ruling them last year. and by many accounts, that was one of the weakest teams they have fielded in years. you might beat both of them, but i highly doubt you're gonna mercy rule either.

I don't say things I don't seriously believe. Henry county won 2 years ago when they were state champ caliber. Last year they were never in the game. We have nothing to gain from this matchup.

Siegel will have a very good team this year. I think they will win 7A. backfield is very talented with speed and power ( including QB ). The scrimmage vs Mt Juliet was great. Both teams looked really good. Tied 4-4.

Really? you are loaded again? you have owned the Owls the past 2 seasons.....I strongly believe we were a high ankle sprain away of a very competitive game....he was already at 85yds before you stepped on him on the 2 yd line....we are up and coming .....