West Tennessee is DOMINATE in high school basketball

ReitzFan

Wasn't Asa Duvall at Brentwood Academy last year and playing for Brentwood this year? Didn't the Blackwell kid get ruled ineligible last year for switching from MBA to CPA? Not saying they cheated, just making the point that these things happen at all schools in all areas of the state, especially successful programs. Kids move around, transfer, use fake addresses, rent apartments, etc. all in an attempt to have a shot at a ring. Things get missed! These people are teachers, coaches and administrators not private detectives.

ghettozero, You know nothing about the situation and how it went down at Lake Co but yet you call LC staff and administrators cheaters?? If you truly read the news stories on LC you would have known the TSSAA ruled that LC did NOTHING wrong in the situation. They followed protocol on the situation and were a victim of misinformation. The foriets resulted b/c kid was by rule ineligible. You leave out that another school, Trenton-Peabody, had 2 forfiet 2 games due to the same player. Heck the kid even played for Trenton in a game vs LC before Christmas. Nobody talks about them b/c they not a factor in the post-season. Coach B and the Lake Co. staff is as above board and honest as they come. Heck Tim Haney, Tim Allen and Peabody is as well. So you can try and spin it however you want but when you speak garbage like that you just discredit yourself in my book.

ghettozero, You know nothing about the situation and how it went down at Lake Co but yet you call LC staff and administrators cheaters?? If you truly read the news stories on LC you would have known the TSSAA ruled that LC did NOTHING wrong in the situation. They followed protocol on the situation and were a victim of misinformation. The foriets resulted b/c kid was by rule ineligible. You leave out that another school, Trenton-Peabody, had 2 forfiet 2 games due to the same player. Heck the kid even played for Trenton in a game vs LC before Christmas. Nobody talks about them b/c they not a factor in the post-season. Coach B and the Lake Co. staff is as above board and honest as they come. Heck Tim Haney, Tim Allen and Peabody is as well. So you can try and spin it however you want but when you speak garbage like that you just discredit yourself in my book.

Honestly, you Lake Co. fans have explained yourselves enough. Most people around here understand what happened and how it happened... if some of these posters on here can't figure it all out through the posts that ya'll have already made, then they need better reading comprehension. The only people trying to throw Lake Co. under the bus with all of this are the one's who are clueless about the whole situation. Good luck to Lake Co. as well as Humboldt tomorrow!

Edited by GCPioneer

Memphis is who dominates Boys Basketball in Tennessee. Talked to a guy from Memphis at the tourney one year. He said Memphis is obssessed with hoops. Memphis is one of the best Basketball cities in America. I heard that Memphis produces more D1 talent per capita than any city in America. I just wish the UT Vols could tap into that Gold mine more. I know Arkansas coach Mike Anderson said he is going to tap into the Memphis pipeline.

Memphis is who dominates Boys Basketball in Tennessee. Talked to a guy from Memphis at the tourney one year. He said Memphis is obssessed with hoops. Memphis is one of the best Basketball cities in America. I heard that Memphis produces more D1 talent per capita than any city in America. I just wish the UT Vols could tap into that Gold mine more. I know Arkansas coach Mike Anderson said he is going to tap into the Memphis pipeline.

Anderson got two out of the city..

Class A Lake County and Humboldt The District 14A invitational

Class AA Jackson South Side and CPA CPA the lone representative from

middle and east Tennessee in all classes.

Class AAA Southwind and Dyer County

5 of the 6 teams playing for state titles on Saturday are from the west of the Tennessee River.

No doubt that the west dominates round ball.

Not as dominant in using the English language in the heading though.