South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Sportman, what kind of mess is this? I looked in my Murphy Fair book and this Kirkpatrick man coaches for that McCurry man. I garuntee you Grider has lost his mind if he let's someone from Marion come and coach our boys. Grider needs to get that Rankin man to come and coach our boys. I garuntee you he is a real good coach. You think im joking but im not

Agree with you on Rankin! Roy I hear there is some mutual interest interest from him!! You might need to call him up and read to him from your murphy book on the talent we have coming back next year. Offer him a year supply of hot cocoa and fudge rounds from Fred's. That should seal the deal!

Will South Pitt hire from within? Maybe former player(s)? I wonder how many will apply? Probably a bunch of coaches working on their sales pitch today.

Grider says from outside the program but there are several well qualified coaches on staff now. Time will tell! And you are correct, the pile of applications will be overwhelming.

Jimbo u right ole boy, Stone boy i think would make a good-un..

Old Pirate says coach Stone would be a dandy...jest figure SP would be looking for another baseball coach ifin he got the head feuding job. Recon a feller would certainly have some skillet slinger issues coaching both. Now OP knows coach Wilson did but ain't a recommendation....

Agree with you on Rankin! Roy I hear there is some mutual interest interest from him!! You might need to call him up and read to him from your murphy book on the talent we have coming back next year. Offer him a year supply of hot cocoa and fudge rounds from Fred's. That should seal the deal!

If Grider will get this Rankin man to come coach our boys, I will pay $8 dollars to get in Griders stadium. I garuntee you Grider will lower the price to get into his stadium next year since he will be having to pay to get in. You think im joking but im not.