South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I here Dooley is open.

yes Dooley is open and in my opinion Tennessee is still open. We hired this guy yesterday that most hasn't even heard of. We will be going through this mess again in couple years.

Maybe Vic should go try his luck up at University of Tennessee. He got to be better than this Butch Jones guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by TigerTown23

Everyone got DDP Stunned to say the least when heard..... Sad time on The Hill.....Now that his daughter is in high school can you really blame him though? Says alot about him in my book..... Give up the game you love to watch and help his girl in sports....Much like him and his Dad it's time for the 3rd generation to begin... DON'T believe for a minute it won't be Heath to take reigns! Too much pride and ties to not continue legacy...Icon resigns while another takes his place

I am considering submitting an application to lead this club and grace you people with my presence. This club typically has many young lads that have the ability to achieve legend status. I feel as though a legend like myself would help these young lads achieve legend status as well as achieve their ultimate goals. A legend like myself would be a good solution to this problem at South Pittsburg. I am confident that the young lads in South Pittsburg could grow into solid young men under the guidance of a legend like myself. I saw this club play a couple of times this season and they have some potential. South Pittsburg has lost the only living legend they had walking the sidelines. A legend like myself could come in and this fine club would never miss a beat. I am confident that all of the young lads would benefit from my superior knowledge and expertise of the game. I know you people down there would benefit from breathing the same air from a legend like myself as well as being able to gain valuable knowledge from a legend like myself on a daily basis. What a wonderful opportunity it would be for these young lads in South Pittsburg to have the chance to play for another true living legend. My alma mater would need to understand I would be doing this for the good of your community and the young lads you have coming back on your 2013 club. Under my direction all of these young lads would recognize that through dedication and hard work anything can become a reality if you set your mind to it. Look at me for example. As a young lad, I always strived to be the best I could be and that sure turned out great. I would teach all of these young lads that achieving legend status is always a choice they can choose to make. The exposure I can bring this fine program is infinite and the wisdom and knowledge I can provide will be something you could only dream of.

It is disappointing that a legend like Grider has decided to end his reign however their is a solution to this problem. I am going to be submitting an application for this job to coach this fine club. My expertise and immense knowledge of the game would prove to be vital to the success of this club moving forward. A legend like myself will lead your young lads to the promise land while they each attain legend status. You people will be fortunate for me to grace you with my presence and lead this fine club of young lads.