South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Now, I don't know which Wes Stone you guys have been talking about, but I have not seen anything in him that would indicate he feels slighted, and I haven't seen or heard any evidence that he wants to relocate. A good while back I personally asked him if he was going to put in for it and he laughed and said "no", and I believe him. I got the distinct impression that he is happy where he is and plans to keep on doing it.

Now, I don't know which Wes Stone you guys have been talking about, but I have not seen anything in him that would indicate he feels slighted, and I haven't seen or heard any evidence that he wants to relocate. A good while back I personally asked him if he was going to put in for it and he laughed and said "no", and I believe him. I got the distinct impression that he is happy where he is and plans to keep on doing it.

maybe. He has choices

One more thing....hey Roy, I have been investigating my ancestry and today I found out my grandfather's sister's name was Etta Dillard.

Wuz that her maiden name, married name, or wuz she a spinster?

Yall can count on me to be here and give yer new coach 100%.

If Stone did go to North Jackwagon, would you fellers play? Yall still need another game don't you?

I use my iPhone for everything. I keep getting that return error stating too many posts within a certain timeframe...on my first post so I go back then submit again and it double posts. I'm thinking Internet connection. We all know how Trinity is! I bet that's on Topix!

I support Stone all the way. I wish him the best wherever he lands. Would love to see him stay on as assistant but I understand. I hate his business was put on here like that but frustrations got the best of tonyhorton. I don't blame him. I just hope his business elsewhere doesn't impact the current status should it not happen.

My frustration? Lol I'm not frustrated I'm just informing some that didn't know that a decision had been made. It really doesnt effect me either way. Its better to hear the truth than talk about rumors, murphys pole, skillets and half the crap on this thread. It's South Pittsburg your talking about here. Nothing is a secret in this town. His business about being a finalist for another job like NJ isn't any different than any other name being connected to this current job. It's more a positive and huge honor to have so many great coaches on the same staff. I don't see how that could have a negative impact in the future whatsoever. Vic has interviewed for tons of jobs over the years as do many coaches. That's just part of the game. I'm sorry if I misinformed u or anyone about sounding frustrated. That was most def not my intentions, just informing Roy and his following some truth on the topic. I think the new coach will do great things whether the staff remains the same or not Idk. As he said at banquet this program is bigger than any one coach and that included himself. Great things are ahead for the Orange and Black. As 4 coaches...Some stay, some go and some do both and come back, but at the end of the day,,,Once a Pirate, always a Pirate

My frustration? Lol I'm not frustrated I'm just informing some that didn't know that a decision had been made. It really doesnt effect me either way. Its better to hear the truth than talk about rumors, murphys pole, skillets and half the crap on this thread. It's South Pittsburg your talking about here. Nothing is a secret in this town. His business about being a finalist for another job like NJ isn't any different than any other name being connected to this current job. It's more a positive and huge honor to have so many great coaches on the same staff. I don't see how that could have a negative impact in the future whatsoever. Vic has interviewed for tons of jobs over the years as do many coaches. That's just part of the game. I'm sorry if I misinformed u or anyone about sounding frustrated. That was most def not my intentions, just informing Roy and his following some truth on the topic. I think the new coach will do great things whether the staff remains the same or not Idk. As he said at banquet this program is bigger than any one coach and that included himself. Great things are ahead for the Orange and Black. As 4 coaches...Some stay, some go and some do both and come back, but at the end of the day,,,Once a Pirate, always a Pirate

I understand. Just didn't know Wes cared if anyone knew he applied elsewhere. That's what I meant. You know how I feel.

I personally think all the why not stone chatter makes a difficult decision worse to make. Don't none of us work as close to stone as vic. When you supervise folks you learn folks strengths and weaknesses. I thought oh yea stone is the man and he has my vote! But I can understand why that may not happen. I have folks that are part of my team at work that are great at what they do.But that don't make them the best fit for leading the department. Out of respect for both coaches i think thus chatter can make a stressful situation even worse and if were true supporters of these two coaches and the program we keep that topic off the table. Just another opinion?

Edited by BABIEC

I personally think all the why not stone chatter makes a difficult decision worse to make. Don't none of us work as close to stone as vic. When you supervise folks you learn folks strengths and weaknesses. I thought oh yea stone is the man and he has my vote! But I can understand why that may not happen. I have folks that are part of my team at work that are great at what they do.But that don't make them the best fit for leading the department. Out of respect for both coaches i think thus chatter can make a stressful situation even worse and if were true supporters of these two coaches and the program we keep that topic of the table. Just another opinion?

of all these pages this is the best post.