Undeefeeted Hardun Vallee comes two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are having homecoming. I might not have done too good of a job explaining the "kinder/gentler" homecoming they are having. I was just trying to add a little insight to how sometime it seems "they" are making up the rules as they go along. If it was up to me I would let the football team vote on the "football homecoming queen" . Usually when someone says, "no offense" they are getting ready to insult you. I'm missing the insult here.

No insult intended. Just meant it might take someone with serious influence to get homecoming back how it should be.

Oooohhhh .... if a majorette were to drop a flaming baton on the field now, it might melt!  That whole field would go up like an old pair of your polyester pants from the disco days!  Lord help us.  I was almost expelled for driving my old Mach I onto the track at WB that first year.  Probably because it wasn't homecoming or anything, we just decided to do a "heat lap" after practice one day.

Hey now Gov-Man ewe mite bee onto sumthin'......Eye always keap opun flaims away frum Mr. 200 mph's hare two.....Mite bee like Michael Jackson's.......Nothin rong wif a "heat lap"...thay jist nead moore bankin' on hitt.....  :mrgreen:

Hear's a storee ov tha furst Mr. 200 mph's (Our Mr. 200 mph's hero)...."heat lap" down oft Brick Mill rode one nite...... :popcorneater:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAc5pCrwrhY

Hey now Gov-Man ewe mite bee onto sumthin'......Eye always keap opun flaims away frum Mr. 200 mph's hare two.....Mite bee like Michael Jackson's.......Nothin rong wif a "heat lap"...thay jist nead moore bankin' on hitt.....  :mrgreen:

Hear's a storee ov tha furst Mr. 200 mph's (Our Mr. 200 mph's hero)...."heat lap" down oft Brick Mill rode one nite...... :popcorneater:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAc5pCrwrhY

I enjoyed that story, Stars....Hilarious.

I was almost expelled for driving my old Mach I onto the track at WB that first year.  Probably because it wasn't homecoming or anything, we just decided to do a "heat lap" after practice one day.

What did the administration expect. They put an asphalt oval track in Alnwick. People are gonna qualify. Did you take the pole G-Man?

1973_00091_01.jpg