Grundy County Football

curtislowe

I don't know diddly squat about the details of yer problems up in Grungy, but I know programs are up and down. Who knows what Signal will look like in 5-10 years. Heck, this Bledsoe / Grungy game is gonna be a good one. Y'all ain't doin' much worse than Bledsoe, Scrotchy, or the Christians with ther new turf field.

You don't really want to be like them valley folk anyway, does you?

pig4.gif

Well here in GRUNDY the difference is we have more talent than the 3 schools you have mentioned. But with how things are up here our record is the same as these teams. If we moved people into our area we would have a top notch program also. We have problems that for sure but were going to continue to have until changes are made.

I don't know diddly squat about the details of yer problems up in Grungy, but I know programs are up and down.  Who knows what Signal will look like in 5-10 years.  Heck, this Bledsoe / Grungy game is gonna be a good one.  Y'all ain't doin' much worse than Bledsoe, Scrotchy, or the Christians with ther new turf field.

You don't really want to be like them valley folk anyway, does you?

pig4.gif

Troll how did you like the new turf?

Well here in GRUNDY the difference is we have more talent than the 3 schools you have mentioned. But with how things are up here our record is the same as these teams. If we moved people into our area we would have a top notch program also. We have problems that for sure but were going to continue to have until changes are made.

I'm sure things will change ... everywhere.  That is the nature of the universe.  Change is inevitable.

Old_hippie.gif

Do not speak for me Opie. I can speak for myself. I am not happy with a losing record. However I do not think a coaching change is the answer! That is where I stand.

If you don't support a coaching change what do you suggest to improve things at Grundy? Middle school program is winless and about to fold. This staff has had five years to improve and yet it has been a very long season that I would bet many would like to forget. Where is this program headed up or down. If it's not headed up then five years tells us all we need to know. If this was just thier second year I would say give them more time. They have proven their ability.

At what point would you agree to a change? 2-8? That could be coming. Let's hope not but if it does do you still support this staff?

A few weeks ago after the whole scandal I was told by an insider from the Grundy County football program that yalls head coach was as good as gone come seasons end. I stated they had a list of 3 possible canidates and was very high on one individual but would take time to way their options. Tonight I was informed they have found their man and sometime shortly after yalls last game they will have an announcement and it will become public.

A few weeks ago after the whole scandal I was told by an insider from the Grundy County football program that yalls head coach was as good as gone come seasons end. I stated they had a list of 3 possible canidates and was very high on one individual but would take time to way their options. Tonight I was informed they have found their man and sometime shortly after yalls last game they will have an announcement and it will become public.

Tigerfan I hope you aren't blowing smoke. Would you care to elaborate anymore than this? Will the hire be a good one? Is he a Grundy Co. Boy? Edited by Beavcleaver

But seriously. I find it quite intriguing that a person from DeKalb and a person from South Pittsburg claim to be in the know. Who's to say those two individuals are anything more than fence hanging never-was/wannabes? I find it quite implausible that the people making decisions up here are running it by to CoachT chatterboxes from out of the county. Actually I believe that Mr. Bryant's job is still somewhat in his control, even though that's not how it should be. But I'm quite sure that if he were to win one or two more games he would be given another year for "righting the ship" or as he has said in the paper "changing the circumstances." Any blind fool could see the only thing he changed last week was playing a weak team. So I do not buy into the chatter from off the mountain from these two CoachT talkboxes that claim to know what's going on. I'm quite sure they are full of cheap lunchmeat.

I assure you I'm not joking and I'm totally serious.

Mountaindillard sounds a little butt hurt, I guess his feelings are hurt because he thinks he should know all the in's and out's of Grundy County football. Look at all the crap your coach has been saying in the paper, he knows he is done im sure, he's trying to pull a Lane Kiffin. I got my information from a certain person who is a family member and is on the school board and involved with everything Grundy County related.

Grundy was not more talented than Sequatchie and I'm not sure if they're more talented than Bledsoe.