Mairvul goes two Seeveer Cownty

STARSNBARS

Wow. Just got in from SC. I felt like I was lining up to get in the Parkway Drive In to get into that place, then the ticket booth ran out of change. Oh well. Good game by the Rebels.

Black_Hole.jpg

This wasn't at the black hole, but I pulled this out of the archives.

Red Rebels I believe the Black Hole is starting to grow bigger and stronger as this season unfolds or I guess the gravity pull helps the Black Hole to travel to where the Rebel fans are.

Red Rebels I believe the Black Hole is starting to grow bigger and stronger as this season unfolds or I guess the gravity pull helps the Black Hole to travel to where the Rebel fans are.

---------------------------------------------------

ya think ?? wow Rebels are awesome to say the least

guess Stars is elated and momma's hungry for shure 

IMO- Best game murvil has played. Maybe thats because the 3 seniors really dominated the game - #s 7, 12, and 22. Murvil looked really good. Quickness on defense showed. 2 INTs by LBs were excellent plays. I don't think sc is that bad. They are going to win alot more games. #25 does it all.

How many murvil TDs were called back for penalties? Was it 2 or 3 or 4? Mental note: may need a new referee connection for sc. LOL.

I thought it was 3 ? Glad it wasn't a close game or these " Bear" Refs would of found a way ... lol

I never did hear if the pass interference call that extended their only scoring drive on 3rd and long was called on Marcus interfering with John David or did John David interfere with Marcus. The two Maryville safeties definitely made contact with each other before the ball got to them. : )

The rebels made a statement last night. They beat a very good SC team on the road. Most people knew Maryville's offense could put up points but the D showed they can shut down a very good offense. Great pressure all night from the D line, linebackers shut down the run and passing over the middle, and the DBs continue to grow and impress.

Good luck to SC the rest of the season, I hope to see a rematch in the playoffs.

Wow. Just got in from SC. I felt like I was lining up to get in the Parkway Drive In to get into that place, then the ticket booth ran out of change. Oh well. Good game by the Rebels.

Black_Hole.jpg

This wasn't at the black hole, but I pulled this out of the archives.

RR eye hoap ewe and jetjock git thait change baick frum that $100 bill..... :rolleyes:....

Goodur point onn tha Parkway....Butt hitt reemindid me moore ov tha line two sea "Tha Godfathur" out at Drewid Hil, once eye seed tha littull fellur down frunt wearin' thait hoarse head......Apparuntlee sumbodee "maid hem an offur he couldn't reefuse"...... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS