End of Regular Season 1A & 2A Teams To Beat & Surprises

TheAmbassador

I am not very familiar with Grace Christian, but looking over their schedule I see they are undefeated and mostly blow out wins. I dont believe many teams in 2a will be capable of beating TC unless they beat themselves. They showed alot of heart in Dekalb County two weeks ago. We are a 4a school and currently 5-2, pretty solid team in their own right. They were down 21-0 early in the 3rd and came back to win. They have alot of fight in them and wont be easily beaten. Their coaching is second to none and the staff will always have them in position to succeed.I fully expect them to have a deep run in the playoffs and most likely be playing for a gold ball.

Trousdale boys learned a lesson on how to fight back at DeKalb. They proved to their faithful fans they can be resilient and that they won't give up. Know that gold ball is several weeks away, but with the wins over 3a and 4a schools, these boys are beginning to believe they control their own destiny. That ball could become a reality.

I haven't really noticed Peabody mentioned but a few times on here. People can keep sleeping on us and we'll keep winning. At some point people will have to notice us. I'm not saying we are gonna win it all but we should at least be considered contenders out of the west.

Hey Blackandgold, I assure you TCA knows who Peabody is and definitely respects you. I really believe you will knock off Mitchell if you play them before us. You guys have a lot of speed and are very balanced! I think Trenton Peabody will make some noise in the playoffs! Good luck rest of season!

You think you are ready???? We will see btw 53-14 over a very good greenback team we did 80 percent of our scoring in the first half. Keep running that mouth slim it will make it all the more sweeter when we knock that smirk off your face. Its all fun and games :popcorneater:

Single A football is weak over there where ya'll at...always over rated!!

And if we get the chance...maybe we can call a fake punt,... when we up by 50.... :hungry: