Signal Mountain vs Greeneville

voldevil

33a34f99809456a5e43c4afce0a7c23a.jpg

Some day, yer team might beat us. nea.gif

Its kinda hard to beat a team that has to recruit players all over chattanooga jus to be good. Ya signal is good but if yal didnt have to get players from baylor and mccallie and all these other schools signal wouldnt be no where as good. And for the game against the indians next week we will worry bout that after friday. We will be ready to play we might get beat but we will hit u hard for 4 quarters. Jus worry bout the devils instead of the lil indians right now.

Its kinda hard to beat a team that has to recruit players all over chattanooga jus to be good. Ya signal is good but if yal didnt have to get players from baylor and mccallie and all these other schools signal wouldnt be no where as good. And for the game against the indians next week we will worry bout that after friday. We will be ready to play we might get beat but we will hit u hard for 4 quarters. Jus worry bout the devils instead of the lil indians right now.

Wait! you mean SM recruits players from PRIVATE SCHOOLS? I'm shocked!

Signal is good for sure and got good size. Although I don't care for Price one bit he does play some aggressive ball. Having said that...G ville may win but I just don't see them dominating a Price team like everybody says. Ill say it comes down to the fourth quarter and Signal wins.