South Pittsburg vs Polk Co (Moore man vs that Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Should have been 10.....saw one on the sideline that wasn't playing.......I say SP in a close game!

Saving him. Heck 10,28, 6 all may not play this Friday either. Want them healthy for 11/1/2013. Just kidding but I hope we don't get beat up too bad and just plain embarrassed ? On a side note if any Jasperites want to see a Pirate get possum stomped well you better come this Friday cause that be about your best chance this year.

Roy do you think that Davis man still looks like Jack Sparrow with his beard? I think you rattled his cage last year when you said that. Made him real mad. He brought that up when he and I was chatting after the game.

The last time SP played a good team in Beene Stadium (Hixson) they got physically whooped in the trenches. Hopefully, they will be ready to play this time. I do think they can win IF they play to what they are capable of. This week and next week will show how the Pirates will fare in the playoffs.

HELLOOO!!! ALRIGHT BOYS THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!! FROME HERE ON OUT!! NO MORE LOOKOUT VALLEYS!! POLK AND MARION THEN ITS PLAYOFF TIME!! EVER GAME COUNTE FROM HERE ON OUT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! LISTEN TO YOUR COACHES THIS WEEK BABY!! ITS NOT THE TIME TO BE PLAYING GRAB BUTT!! YOU BETTER FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! THESE POLK BOYS ARE GOING TO HURT YOU IF YOU DONT GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN THEY HIT YOU IN THE MOUTH!! ARE YOU GOING TO HIT THEM BACK FOR 4 QUARTERS?? BOYS ITS TIME!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!! THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!! BIG GAMES LIKE THIS!! ITS STARTS THIS WEEK!!!

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!! ONE TIME!!!!!

Edited by Eraser