South Pittsburg vs Polk Co (Moore man vs that Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Is it that SP has progressed since the Hixson game or has SP's competition regressed?

Well, this question generated some response.  My opinon, both but mostly progressed.  Sequatchie and Boyd games were expected by most to be competitive; they weren't.  SP traveled to Grundy and ran smack into an inspired, well coached team.  Persevered and eventually pulled away in a game that was more difficult than final score reflected.  All these games are reflective of how SP has matured as a team. Polk will be a real measuring stick for SP, show where they stand against tough competition.  Glad for SP that this one is at home.  Would not want to play Polk on the road this year. If Pirates aren't focused and ready to play they'll get blown out.  I don't expect to see that. Just don't believe Polk will be able to contain those SP backs enough to win. If they do, they will. Should be an exciting game.

D60, I believe you are correct.  #4 is the player I like on defense. He's either making the tackle, helping with the tackle or ready to clean up any missed tackles.  I like a player who knows and goes where the ball is. 

You sound like Johnny Cash, but I agree with you. A train is definitely coming to Beene Stadium on Friday. I hope the boys are ready.

yeah there's a train coming with one car. There's a train waiting at Beene Stadium with 3 cars. I'll take the three cars. All you fakes can jump on that Polk train but when not if we win don't you dare say you knew it all the time because I will call you out on it. Edited by MrLegit

You can't completely stop him FoodlandRoy! Just got to contain him as best possible

Mustangtom, let me ask you a question. Has that Ryan man been training you? Our boys have to stop this Miller boy. They need atleast 8 boys hitting him every play. I garuntee you he will be asking that Davis man to get him out of there if we have 8 boys hitting him every play. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard