Bradlee Centrull vizits tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

Oh ya , Jake came by and fired us up at halftime !! Nice to meet ya Jake !!

Good to meet a lot of you guys, and girls......just forgot my darn pen, and couldn't get Stars' autograph.

Congrats to the Rebels on the win, they will get some good out of this game for their playoff run.  Bradley surprised me, they came to play and fought really hard, several nice athletes, and good game plan that they executed well.  IMO, Garrett made the play of the game with his first down run on 3rd and 10 from his own 11,  looked like Bradley had him hemmed up, but he gets loose for the first and two or three plays later, Prevo goes for long TD to break the 14-14 tie....all Murvil after that.  Good luck the rest of the way to the Rebels.

Good to meet a lot of you guys, and girls......just forgot my darn pen, and couldn't get Stars' autograph.

Congrats to the Rebels on the win, they will get some good out of this game for their playoff run.  Bradley surprised me, they came to play and fought really hard, several nice athletes, and good game plan that they executed well.  IMO, Garrett made the play of the game with his first down run on 3rd and 10 from his own 11,  looked like Bradley had him hemmed up, but he gets loose for the first and two or three plays later, Prevo goes for long TD to break the 14-14 tie....all Murvil after that.  Good luck the rest of the way to the Rebels.

Starz is a Living Legend !! :mrgreen:   Pretty accurate breakdown there Jake , I agree with everything you said . They came and held nothing back , gotta give Bradley Central a lot of Credit . Prevo was the only one fired up it seemed like in the first half , he was determined to do whatever he had to do to get the win . I agree about Garrett's run being critical Jake , Bradley Central would of been Sky high if they had stopped us there , it was nice to see our seniors step up when they were needed the most . Maryville really hasn't had any adversity this year , they had some in that first half , I think that will be good for this team down the Road . 

Oh ya ... come on Rebel Fans , this team deserves a lot better support than that tonight , no wonder our team came out Flat when our stands were just 3/4 full . Fortunately what we did have there came to Life when our team needed them , but some of our fans need to quit taking things for granted !!

Starz is a Living Legend !! :mrgreen:   Pretty accurate breakdown there Jake , I agree with everything you said . They came and held nothing back , gotta give Bradley Central a lot of Credit . Prevo was the only one fired up it seemed like in the first half , he was determined to do whatever he had to do to get the win . I agree about Garrett's run being critical Jake , Bradley Central would of been Sky high if they had stopped us there , it was nice to see our seniors step up when they were needed the most . Maryville really hasn't had any adversity this year , they had some in that first half , I think that will be good for this team down the Road . 

Oh ya ... come on Rebel Fans , this team deserves a lot better support than that tonight , no wonder our team came out Flat when our stands were just 3/4 full . Fortunately what we did have there came to Life when our team needed them , but some of our fans need to quit taking things for granted !!

I have a feeling the stands will be filled for Morristown-East.

Was the refs bad or were they bad tonight. Bradley came to play and Maryville didn't. Put this recipe together and you get a 14-14 halftime score. G.Q. must of had a good prayer meeting at halftime and it ended 42-21. Good wake up call for the Rebels to not count chickens before they hatch.

I would like to know where this Ref crew was from .... not Bowling Green KY was it !! lol 

Fellers hit wuz a good waik-up cawl......BC haid a vurry nice gaim plan.....4 orr 5 wides.....clearin' out tha zoan and runnin a shaller crossin' patturn undurneeth and droppin hit oft underneath dinkin' and dunkin'.....Thair QB wuz vurry good, big kid wif a rockit arm.....And eye thawt #1 fer tham wuz a nice runnur two keap ewe oft ballunce.....

Mairvul wuz flat inn tha furst haif........Looked like tha Brainurd gaim a few yeer ago......Haid a cupple fumbulls......Dropped a cupple ov big passes....And haid sum killer penalties att tha rong time.....

Prevo showed me a lott ov leedership twonite and wuz blockin hiz tale oft...Eye allso saw Tillery blockin' well att WR two....And hit wuz good two see tham anser wif 28 strait points beeefour Bradlee scorred one on tha reeserves lait....

Pep iz rite thes fanz we haiv ere so spoilt.....So now 10-1 MoEast Hurricanes brang a storm two tha Skeetur......Hits time fer tha teem two play like hits tha laist gaim ov thar lifes and Mairvul fanz two git thair tales inn tha stainds beefour 7:00 necks Fridee.....

Good ketchin' upp wif Jake.....We nead moore time so me and Jake cain tell each othur a few moore stories..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS