South Pittsburg 2013 Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Nope not interested in 2 year old stories. I want the fresh news such as who did the Pirates fight in the preseason? South Pittsburg posters have already harped on the fact that the players don't have discipline, and those that were at the game Friday night got to see first hand how the Pirates conduct themselves.

Nope not interested in 2 year old stories. I want the fresh news such as who did the Pirates fight in the preseason? South Pittsburg posters have already harped on the fact that the players don't have discipline, and those that were at the game Friday night got to see first hand how the Pirates conduct themselves.

And also got to see how we manhandled another Coalfield team? Different year same result. Move on!

HELLOOOO HELLLLOOOO HELLLLOOOO HELLLLOOOO HELLLLOOOO!!!! GET OFF OUR THREAD!!! YOU NEED TO GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! ALL MY YEARS IVE NEVER WITNESS A COACH LEAVE THE SIDELINES IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME TO MAKE SOMEONE LEAVE JUST FOR FIRING UP THE BOYS!!! TAKE YOUR BUTT WHIPPING AND LET IT GO BABY!!! IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! IM TIRED OF HEARING AND READING ABOUT THIS CRAP!! DO WHAT YOU DO BEST IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER AND GO WATCH BASKETBALL.

Feller, Old Pirate says you have to be a feller that never played and wrote for the school paper. "Fresh news".....any preseason skirmish is really old......news that is history. Go hook up your Madden and stay busy this week! This Pirate team know their strengths and their weaknesses as well as the SP fan base. The more you post the more you sound like some Jasper kinfolkes! LOPAO......

You guys (talking about the fan base of SP) are the most classless, and disrespectful people I've ever encountered in my life. Yes, we have said our piece too but you guys take it to another extreme. Im just hoping that some of you are still fresh out of high school and not grown men. There is a difference in taking up for your team and embarrassing yourself and the program and you guys have crossed that line. And about the basketball thing; you guys have been using that since the 90s. Its old and the fact that they have basketball practice today means the world didn't end Friday night. Life goes on fellas and there sure is more to it than football. Hope you guys can realize that one day.

Edited by KickinWing11

You guys (talking about the fan base of SP) are the most classless, and disrespectful people I've ever encountered in my life. Yes, we have said our piece too but you guys take it to another extreme. Im just hoping that some of you are still fresh out of high school and not grown men. There is a difference in taking up for your team and embarrassing yourself and the program and you guys have crossed that line. And about the basketball thing; you guys have been using that since the 90s. Its old and the fact that they have basketball practice today means the world didn't end Friday night. Life goes on fellas and there sure is more to it than football. Hope you guys can realize that one day.

Chickenwing your the worst poster ive seen all year. All you do id jump from Thread to Thread trying your best to get People to turn on Spitt. Look yall lost get over it!!