South Pittsburg 2013 Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Roy does not need to drive out to watch UC play, He gets an advance copy of that Murphy Fair man's magazine and he does all his scouting with it. You think I'm joking, but I'm not.

What kind of mess is this? Are you just real mad that Murphy gets me a copy early and not the rest of you? I garuntee you I help collect all those surveys and that is why. You think im joking but im not.

you can't scout a team by a book you have to scout in person. The book can tell you what they do but the question is how well do they do it. Schemes can change and a few things can be added in the middle of the season.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you my Murphy Fair book has a lot of information about that Bowling mans team. Have you ever looked at Murphys book?

you can't scout a team by a book you have to scout in person. The book can tell you what they do but the question is how well do they do it. Schemes can change and a few things can be added in the middle of the season.

Roy's copy has updated notes throughout the season.  Even the fudge round and Red Bull stains tell a story.  Mac McKrylon's henchmen were really after Roy's Murph book but had to make do with the game plans.

Edited by rlh

HE was crying because he has no class all they want to do is fight. that is the way they play where they come from.

Where we come from we win championships and where you come from you dribble basketballs before December. No class has nothing to do with it. Your a sore loser and you have no class for saying a 17 year old kid doesn't have class. Your an idiot. I'm sure the racial slurs your fans made weren't considered classless it's probably an everyday thing there.Do not say anything about where these boys are from. Because I'm sure they are proud to be from a town with such tradition even outside of sports. Most of these coalfield fans are classy. But you aren't. Your giving them a bad name. I don't care if this post is removed. Both teams showed poor sportsmanship. But to single out a kid and say that is just sorry on your part.

Where we come from we win championships and where you come from you dribble basketballs before December. No class has nothing to do with it. Your a sore loser and you have no class for saying a 17 year old kid doesn't have class. Your an idiot. I'm sure the racial slurs your fans made weren't considered classless it's probably an everyday thing there.Do not say anything about where these boys are from. Because I'm sure they are proud to be from a town with such tradition even outside of sports. Most of these coalfield fans are classy. But you aren't. Your giving them a bad name. I don't care if this post is removed. Both teams showed poor sportsmanship. But to single out a kid and say that is just sorry on your part.

Pay him no attention