William Blount offseason thread

Governm

#11 Joel Graham has looked extremely impressive in the scrimmages. Expect to hear his name alot this year.

#3 Brandon Tipton

#15 Reed Daniels

#22 Devin Fair

Thanks g91. Am I correct that #11 and #3 play WR, #15 is the qb, and #22 is a LB? Didn't the first 3 guys get a lot of playing time last year? Is there a big OT/DT?

And we might win more than that. It's very possible! It will all depend on if we can stay healthy and keep working hard and improving. This team has alot more talent and potential than people realize. Alot of people are doubting us too so we have the benefit of flying under the radar. I just hope the coaches and players from the teams we will be playing are doubting us too.

Your passion is incredible! Fight the good fight and keep the faith! Eventually you will have to be right!

Thanks g91. Am I correct that #11 and #3 play WR, #15 is the qb, and #22 is a LB? Didn't the first 3 guys get a lot of playing time last year? Is there a big OT/DT?

#3 has been switched to RB but he might still line up at receiver some and #22 is a DE and RB. They all got lots of playing time last year. Edited by Governors91

Who do I need to watch for the govs in the jamboree Friday? I hear they have at least 1 exceptional WR/RB? A stud OL or three? Who are the standouts on defense?

Will I be able to read their #'s this year?

SX, don't know exactly what number he is, but Josh Perkins is the OL to watch for....he is the left tackle.  He should have a good year.