Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

I like Blackman because they are far more tested and have nothing to lose. Maryville has not been in a close game and if it comes down to that they are not prepared.

really?  how do you think they got to where they are?  its called preparation; their 2nd and 3rd teams are prepared also because they have played some good minutes...check the last 14 George Quarles teams & list the number of times they weren't prepared.  they may well get whooped this week but it won't be because they aren't prepared

As much as I hate to say it, I think Maryville wins this game. I truely believe Oakland would of matched up better with them, I think oakland has better pass defense. Now that being said, if this was the second game between Maryville and Blackman this season, I think Blackman would win. Hope I am wrong just how I see it. I also hope we have a great officiating crew without bad calls that change the outcome of the game, as seen on some of the Gold Ball games last year!!!! I am pretty sure Blackman thinks they can run on Maryville.

Edited by BullyDog

Will Kreager be doing an online discussion this week like he has done in the past? If so, do you know which night and time? There are usually several good stories about the Murfreesboro teams in the DNJ during this week. Their local paper does a nice job of covering local HS sports.

Eye nose eye've tolt this 'un beefour.....Butt my favritt Patton storee wuz when'st he caim bye tha traylur one nite two sea one ov tha Pups and he tolt tham thait he maid a 36 on hiz Aay Sea Tea......Eye sed, "Well Patton thait iz a purtee good scorr, butt eye maid a 38 orr 39 wonce orr twicest on spellin' testus att Deer Old Mairvul Hi"..... B)

that Maurvil hi had some good razzlin too!

Maryville is playing well at the moment. However they have not been tested in some time. The starters have not played a complete game. Blackman will come to play. Anyone expecting this to be a blow out does not know football. They just beat a very good Oakland team, and honestly probably played better competition. I an sure both teams will come in with a game plan. The team that executes theirs the best will win the game. I know I am looking forward to a packed house with the state championship game on the line. Go Rebels

Cheap shot for sure but why did the commentator need to take shots at UT? "Have fun losing in Rocky Top". (?) Ironically he made the comment while blasting someone else on class.

That's what hypocritical stuck up private school nerds do. They say "class" and then show anything but class. I hate all privates. CPA, Ensworth, BA, MBA, etc. They're all spineless!