Henry County @ Clarksville Northeast....Semifinals

SEC1rules

Also congratulations to Montrell Pardue (NE) and Bruno Reagan (CHS) for also representing 10AAA in East / West All Star Game.

There were some great players in the district this year. Many of them (especially from Henry County, Rossview, and Kenwood) return in 2014 as well.

As for this week's game I am rooting for the Northeast Eagles to win! They were clearly the class of Quad 3 and deserve to represent the midstate for the 5A state title.

There were some great players in the district this year. Many of them (especially from Henry County, Rossview, and Kenwood) return in 2014 as well.

As for this week's game I am rooting for the Northeast Eagles to win! They were clearly the class of Quad 3 and deserve to represent the midstate for the 5A state title.

As a totally objective observer, I'd say Northeast deserves the opportunity to play in the semifinal game rather than to represent the midstate in the final game.

I am pretty certain that I have NEVER predicted a score in a game either when I was coaching in Mississippi or since I've taken cover on Coacht so this will be the first and likely the only time. I feel very strongly about this game. We're healthy and we will annihilate them. I predict a Henry County win 44-14. The Red Warrior will not be wrong.

@ GWAVE1, Not sure if that Northeast Poster maybe meant when they where at midfield? was it the team gathering after the game? or he maybe meant that they probably were playing around the 50 for 20 minutes as in not moving the ball much. Both teams had that issue a few times, But that was a great game, All these Boys playing these last few weeks are Champions anyway!!

Without going back, if I remember correctly he said crying at midfield. You were obviously at the game as well as me. Neither team stalled at the 50 for 20 minutes. Pretty sure I know what he meant! However, I agree with you, anyone who gets that far has done something really good and should get some recognition. Again congrats to Northeast on a very good year and getting over the quarterfinal hump that ya'll have stumbled over in the past.

True that CounrtyBoy87,

Good to see 2 teams from same district this far in the playoffs. Also, Its not suppose to be as cold as the last time HC and NE met up. And it looks like all players are ready and healthy! Hope to see a Great Game Between 2 Deserving Teams...

The last time HC and NE met, the temp was in the mid-30's. Looking like this time it will be at least that cold and maybe colder. At least no wind is predicted to blow. But I am glad that both teams are healthy. Looking forward to a great battle on Friday!

Go Big RED!!!

• Upvote 1

With all the trash talk aside how in the h## to get to the game from Henry County. I will be over there over the Holidays and want to go. And where do the tailgater set up so I can visit with some old friends. I will be wearing my DC hat. Good luck to my old team all I can say is GO Patriots' Beat Northeast 

With all the trash talk aside how in the h## to get to the game from Henry County. I will be over there over the Holidays and want to go. And where do the tailgater set up so I can visit with some old friends. I will be wearing my DC hat. Good luck to my old team all I can say is GO Patriots' Beat Northeast 

Go back on post and you will see directions and where tailgating will be.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming from the "Bypass" which I think is 374, you turn left on Trenton Rd. This is the redlight before you get to Wilma Rudolph. Its up a couple of miles from there. Pretty easy to get to. Just make sure to get there early. Preliminary plans are to tailgate right next to the baseball field in the parking lot there.

Here you go pats73.

This game should be played at a much better stadium. Even if it does "have" to be played in Clarksvillle, there has to be a better option in the entire city or at least close surrounding area. I expect all Clarksville fans will really show up to support one of the city teams, & to see if NE can get it done. Everyone in TN knows how well Henry County travels & they are on a mission to bring the "gold ball" home to Paris, TN. Expect the "12th man" from HC to show up & make as big of an impact as they can. Good luck & Happy Thanksgiving!