South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

I was playing for UC when the indoor facility was built and the money was from local sponsors who have been behind the program for years and wanted to do something special. They have done some great things through the years for our program.

Id say so. that's awesome dude. the field looks so good i thought it was turf. much respect. great season. don't see how you guys could be any less than #1 next year

It works the same here as it does in Coalfield. I know it's already been addressed but no turf field no secrets about money. We are a public school in a mostly blue collar farming community. If you want to know anything else do some research. Don't assume too much like a turf field. Just in case you are wondering about the purple paint for the field .......it was donated by a turf company who wanted to see how it would look. It will most likely never be purple again.

I consider myself to be somewhat of a connoisseur of fine grass, so I started lookin' into this high school football field of the year mess.  I found out about this http://www.ucturf.com/ Union City Turf Management Department.  You fellers is fortunate to get this kind of support from the community.  In Hamilton County we get no help at all with our athletic fields at the county schools.  Looks like they are doing a great job.  Be sure to thank them fellers every chance you get.  It is a hard thankless job sometimes.  And congrats again on the solid win today.

Not only does uc have a top notch football facility, but our basketball and softball are very high quality, but our baseball field is probably the best facility in the state of tennessee as far as high school goes maybe a little further, we will be back to state tournaments in many more sports than just football...hope to see yall there!ðŸ˜