HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

Maryville reminds me of Shelbyville girls basketball in the 80's and 90's. Everybody wondered how they  didit  every year. George Quarles is a great coach, but he gets help with transfers from other schools, just like Gary Rankin does.

OK ,you got us thats the secret. One or two guys does not make a REAL TEAM ,especially one like MARYVILLE. Not the biggest , fastest or bestest but the winningest. All you haters out there just keep on hating cause it fuels the machine and it just keeps on grinding up everything in its path.  You can keep you D1'S and "atheletes" we'll take the hardnosed football players that make a team from the 1's to the SCRUBS , they all contribute. Live in your dream world randy72 and the REBELS will just keep branding big L's on your  collective a $ $ 's.

Edited by MaryvilleWiseguy

Wiseguy I sat over at the Whitehaven side the last 2 yrs (I actually do that because I love it when Maryville makes a big play and I get to see their fans get into it a lot better) and if students from Maryville had come over I promise you it would have been ugly! They were REALLY into both those games!

I did not say that it would not have been ugly , I just said that it may not have turned out like you think in the end.  I have no doubt how those people would have reacted...

SX...since your son was a Freshman starter you are most likely looking at the Schedule "A" block of houses that reside in Cross Creek and have a minimum of 4 bedrooms and a full size pool.

Since I was a scrub according to many accounts, as well as an Everett Hillian, I had to help buy one to get my son on the field.

Vote Yes!!

I have an empty lot beside me here in Cross Creek.  Maybe we can build a muti-family house for a banner recruiting year.

Hear's a qwik updait.....Gott a childurn's Christmas programm att Church.....

sx maid hitt baick inn good shaip....Me....Mr.200...and..cR split a Bluegill pie befour tha gaim and desided we wood all pitch inn $4 a peace necks yeer fer ewe two come two Cookevul wif us.....

APB now mommaSTARS haz been payin' extree haif purr cent sails tacks evur time she eats inn Alcoee....Inn othur werds.. momma will haiv moore two do wif tha knew Alcoee Hi Skool thain ennybodee else....Git oft tha fense.....Voat yes fer momma...tha garbige servuss....and rw87(Unless ewe prefurr payin' fer tha tacks encrease all aloan..... caws thays one comin' one way orr tha ovvur).......

Moore laytur on tha gaim!!!.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Maybe I'm missing something you guys think having "class" is about. but calling coach Q classy?? I don't think going for it on 4th down when you're up 44-7 late in the 4th is very classy. If anything, Coach Hatfield is a class act for even shaking his hand after the game for doing that. Either way Maryville was the better team, but that wasn't class at all no matter how you look at it.

get a grip dude,thats a no win situation for GQ-you kick a fg et it looks like you're running up the score-u go for it and whiners THINK you're trying to run up the score-good grief!!