HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

The guy that cuts my hair informed last week when I went to get a haircut that if someone dug deep into the Maryville Program you would find the dirt because no team can win like that for such a long time unless there aren't illegal things happening behind the scenes. He also informed me that he would like to be a fly on the wall when all of this eventually breaks and they find out how Maryville is really winning. These are some of the funny things people will say that have no clue what their talking about. When I left there I just laughed about it and moved that story into my top ten for the year just waiting for the next good one to be told. 

Sounds good stars. Too funny. Both those guys know me too well.

Watching the game again today, HHS deserves more credit. They had a good team that appeared well coached. Defensively, #86, the noseguard, and #19 (i think) all played well. The goal line stand was awesome for them regardless of who murvil had in the game. That was a "pride" stop for them. Give them credit.

With all that said, they were overmatched this game. Very early in the season murvil looked like they had soooo many offensive weapons. As the season developed, it was true. Offensively, at times there were not enough footballs IMO.

What do you old timers think about how this team compared offensively with past teams from 825 lawrence?

The guy that cuts my hair informed last week when I went to get a haircut that if someone dug deep into the Maryville Program you would find the dirt because no team can win like that for such a long time unless there aren't illegal things happening behind the scenes. He also informed me that he would like to be a fly on the wall when all of this eventually breaks and they find out how Maryville is really winning. These are some of the funny things people will say that have no clue what their talking about. When I left there I just laughed about it and moved that story into my top ten for the year just waiting for the next good one to be told. 

Barney ewe nead two find a knew barber!!!

Sounds good stars. Too funny. Both those guys know me too well.

Watching the game again today, HHS deserves more credit. They had a good team that appeared well coached. Defensively, #86, the noseguard, and #19 (i think) all played well. The goal line stand was awesome for them regardless of who murvil had in the game. That was a "pride" stop for them. Give them credit.

With all that said, they were overmatched this game. Very early in the season murvil looked like they had soooo many offensive weapons. As the season developed, it was true. Offensively, at times there were not enough footballs IMO.

What do you old timers think about how this team compared offensively with past teams from 825 lawrence?

You're right , I apologize for bringing that up , I was upset to come home and see the " Class police " in full gear . Hendersonville was well coached , I think they might be better served with a different Offense just like Jake , but what they do , they do very well . 

I hate to Compare teams because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings ..... too bad :mrgreen: , but to me this team just got better and better and probably finished as one of the top Maryville teams ever ... top 3 at least ... but what makes this team even more exciting is that this is by far one of the Youngest really good teams that Maryville has ever had . 

Hope StrongX Jr is healing well and ready for baseball season , heard he was a really good Baseball player too . 

sx this team finnished upp wif 666 points.....All-time point scorrin' team inn Mairvul histree.....So's thay wood haiv two upp thair....#22 iz tha all-time leedin' rushin' leedur inn MHS histree bye a furr peace.....And eye thawt #12 wuz allmost like havin' a coach onn tha feeled.....Clostest gaim wuz 12 bye Blackman....

Necks yeers D haiz tha chaince two bee extree good two....imo.... :popcorneater:

Eventually the truth will come out and everyone will know the secret. It's the food served in Maryville City cafeterias! Lol
  • Upvote 1