Class A Eight for State (Prediction Time)

skydogg25

South Pittsburg would of done the same thing because the Pirates are better just ask Goodpasture how good the Pirates are!!

Should be a great game tonight. I am looking forward to playing Boyd. I think it will be another close one. Their is no doubt that JCS is sitting in the drivers seat but anything can happen.

Should be a great game tonight. I am looking forward to playing Boyd. I think it will be another close one. Their is no doubt that JCS is sitting in the drivers seat but anything can happen.

Yeah they are but you just keep playing hard and see what happens. I hated that we got all together but to be honest it's been nice to see some very good baseball from some high quality teams!!

If the first thing you say is..."I'm not trying to make excuses." You are making excuses. You have to win and lose with class, especially in the paper. If your gonna gripe about it, do it in private.

I was thinking the same thing you were. Unless there is a new definition I'm not aware of. :popcorneater:

Congratulations to my home county North Greene Huskies.  While they didn't win it all, they did make us proud back here at home. Thanks to the team for a great exciting season.  Good luck to the seniors on the team, and I look forward to seeing the Huskies back on the field next spring.   While winning is great it still fells pretty good to me.  Wish I could have been there to watch this week, however....

Again, thanks for the  great season to the coaches, players, school, community, families and fans.

Thank you very much.  Fun season to watch..

Congratulations to my home county North Greene Huskies. While they didn't win it all, they did make us proud back here at home. Thanks to the team for a great exciting season. Good luck to the seniors on the team, and I look forward to seeing the Huskies back on the field next spring. While winning is great it still fells pretty good to me. Wish I could have been there to watch this week, however....

Again, thanks for the great season to the coaches, players, school, community, families and fans.

Thank you very much. Fun season to watch..

Congrats to the North Greene Huskies. Public school state champs. 3rd team from district 1 since 2002 to be the last public standing. Thats something to be proud of.

Congratulations to my home county North Greene Huskies.  While they didn't win it all, they did make us proud back here at home. Thanks to the team for a great exciting season.  Good luck to the seniors on the team, and I look forward to seeing the Huskies back on the field next spring.   While winning is great it still fells pretty good to me.  Wish I could have been there to watch this week, however....

Again, thanks for the  great season to the coaches, players, school, community, families and fans.

Thank you very much.  Fun season to watch..

I wish more folks felt the way that you do, it's a great accomplishment just to get to the fling, and something to be celebrated. Way too much excuse making, blame placing, ump bashing, woulda, coulda, shoulda, and what if's. Only one team per classification will go home without some bitter fans who don't realize that the glass isn't always half empty.

Congrat's to "my" Scotts Hill Lions too...the team has worked tirelessly for what they've accomplished the last two seasons both on and off the field, and I hope that the guys don't view themselves as anything but winners for their achievement! Once a Lion, always a Lion...LET 'EM HEAR YOUR ROAR!!!

Well The Bucs Season camt to an end last evening as they fell to two very good teams. The Bucs had a great season setting a school record for wins in a season and making its second state apperance. Look forward to 2015 and another great season!! Congrats to Jackson Christian and Knox Grace for making the finals, hope its a great game for you guys!!!

Hard for publics to beat the privates in minor sports. AAA doesn't have to compete against them so they could care less about A teams.

Not the time nor the place ecu...it's time for the teams (kids) to celebrate what they've accomplished, state champs or not. The kids are not at fault, they show up for practice, work for their wins, and suffer disappointments  when they don't just like everyone else does. Rules are rules and nobody's breaking any. Congratulations to whomever is left standing, this years field was/is outstanding with some very talented teams watching now, and the winner will have fought for everything earned. Two teams left...should be some great baseball tomorrow.