Murphy Fair Magazine

I just called my purveyor here in Chattanooga, and he said Murphy told him the books wouldn't be here 'til the first of August.  What kinda mess is that?  While he's checkin' out Murphy's pole, @Roy Dillard better tell Murphy to git some books down here pronto, or that Price man might git real mad and not send in his survey next year.  baby.gif

I just called my purveyor here in Chattanooga, and he said Murphy told him the books wouldn't be here 'til the first of August.  What kinda mess is that?  While he's checkin' out Murphy's pole, @Roy Dillard better tell Murphy to git some books down here pronto, or that Price man might git real mad and not send in his survey next year.  baby.gif

I'VE SEEN ENOUGH PRESEASON FIBS ALREADY....

I have mixed feeling about the "guru", his website and magazine. I'm kinda crazy like that. I like to look on his website at his preseason team and individual picks. I figure most of the information is from coaches. So if your coach turns in stats and nominates his players, they get media pub just like all other media outlets do. Also I also wondered if your a great team and didn't turn in the survey, what would happen. I've bought the magazine the past few years. Last year I tried to buy the magazine in Clarksville. I couldn't find it so I emailed the "guru". He replied that he had a deal with a gas station chain and he no longer had any distributions site in Clarksville. So I need up getting one from the head coach. The magazine does provide players names, coaches and team information. It also has a schedule of each team in it. Bottom line for me is I find the website and magazine useful. Let's not forget about "ballfrog" application that I goy on my iphone. PS my kids says he and his teammates like the magazine too, especially when their name is in it.

Hey, @Roy Dillard ! ! !

Yer magazine finally made it to Chattanooga, and it's got a danged pink cover and some guy in a pink football jersey on the back. What's all that mess?  ghey.gif

Let me axe you a couple of querstions?

Why did that Moore man only list 17 boys on his survey?  Can he not count, or Is he tryin' to sandbag that Ross man in Jasper?  'Cause I seen a pitcher of the 2014 Pirates, and they is 31 boys on that team.

Have you been manipulatin' Murphy's Pole again?  'Cause it says that Notre Dame is gonna win District 7AA this year.  It said the same thing last year.  I garuntee you the Irish ain't never beat the Eagles, and won't this year either.  Does Murphy's Pole have some special attraction to leprechauns? gheyrainbow.gif

Edited by MountainTroll