2014 Class 4A Coaches Poll

AllRegion

For gamesmanship? That's like Tennessee fans hating on Spurrier back in the 90's.

Back to the thread, you said Catholic should go back to Division II. As you could tell I disagreed. Why do you think they should?

Because they give need-based financial aide? :rolleyes:

Article I Section 3. For tournament competition there shall be two categories. Division I shall be schools whose student-athletes competing at the varsity level do not receive need–based financial aid. Division II shall be those schools whose student-athletes competing at the varsity level may be the recipients of need-based financial aid.

knoxville.jpg

I'm not a Catholic fan by any means, but we're gonna approach this the same way as when people call us out for recruiting (not open zone, but recruiting): names or it never happened. If you give details, I'm sure QSouth89 or IrishBBall will have that coach disciplined/fired.

If they don't give schoolarships, if prefectly ok for them to recruit students and play public schools under TSSAA current rules. That doesn't mean they don't recruit. It just means if they lose a lot off the OL and don't have quality backups, the can conveince(recruit) a few familys with 6'5 280 pounds kids of the bennifits of their "educational" program despite what public zone they are in. Plenty of big boys in Oak Ridge,Knoxville and Loudon for them to go after. Austin East and Fulton can't do that.

Because they give need-based financial aide? :rolleyes:

Article I Section 3. For tournament competition there shall be two categories. Division I shall be schools whose student-athletes competing at the varsity level do not receive need–based financial aid. Division II shall be those schools whose student-athletes competing at the varsity level may be the recipients of need-based financial aid.

knoxville.jpg

AMEN  ... glad somebody finally posted it .. good job Mountain Troll 

If they don't give schoolarships, if prefectly ok for them to recruit students and play public schools under TSSAA current rules. That doesn't mean they don't recruit. It just means if they lose a lot off the OL and don't have quality backups, the can conveince(recruit) a few familys with 6'5 280 pounds kids of the bennifits of their "educational" program despite what public zone they are in. Plenty of big boys in Oak Ridge,Knoxville and Loudon for them to go after. Austin East and Fulton can't do that.

Exactly ..... but financial aid is given thru the Church see MountaonTroll post 

I'm not a Catholic fan by any means, but we're gonna approach this the same way as when people call us out for recruiting (not open zone, but recruiting): names or it never happened. If you give details, I'm sure QSouth89 or IrishBBall will have that coach disciplined/fired.

LOL ..... it happens .. seen it .. been told by the people involved ... and your quote that QSOUTH or IRISHBALL would have them fired or diciplined .. LOL .. heck they would get a bonus !!