Week 2: Maryville at Knox West

BigDave1967

Fellers and rw87 jist inn frum sawgy Marbull Citee.....My thawts on tha gaim....

1. Tha werst Knotts Footbawl Leegue reffin' crew eye've evur seed.

2. Marshall iz a tuff nutt.

3. #28 fer Mairvul wuz runnin' thait bawl inn tha seccund haif like a full growed man.

d. Mairvul gott beehind and respondid like a chaimp.

5. Cottrell iz strait ahaid faist.

eff. Lessur, GQ showed Mr. Cummings whut klass iz all abowt takin' a knee on tha gole line.

gee. Good teem winn and nice time fer a opun dait.

8. Ole #79 and #88 plaid good gaims.

eye. Knott a Phillips Bro inn site att tha gaim.

10. Mr. 200mph's hare looked like a Jimmy's Johnson's when'st tha Dallus Cowboys won tha Souper Bowl.

pee ess......Eye'll cawl ewe tomaree jaik...... :popcorneater:

Starz thanks for the total breakdown of the game. I didn't get to make it , I was jetjocking across the country in my razor wing death tube.......red rebels is mighty slow on the score updates

Jj.......Good tuff winn.....We sort ov emposed our weal inn tha seccund haif.....West weal bee tuff two beet inn 5A tho...... :popcorneater:

Riverdanceron, Pepvol and Rebel78 are getting old Stars. Heard Ron was shopping for a new leash. No word if it was for the dog or him. Pepvol was spotted at the feed store. His guitar playing ain't workin on them sheep any more. Rebel78 broke the rules and went into the man cave. Last check he was cloaked in grey sweats and stuck in his chair. Them cats can't adjust!

I think the on side kick helped change that game around for Maryville and put West in a hole they couldn't seem to get out of. I expected this to be a good game just from how West played Henry County last year.

GQ did the same thing to Alcoa a few years back...they had just scored, did the on-side kick and quickly scored again.  that seemed to break the back of the Tornadoes IMHO..

GO VOLS

Real good high school football game. Congrats to the knox rebels for how they performed and competed. They made plays on both offense and defense to stay in the game. They looked well coached to me. Congrats to the murvil rebels on a hard earned win. This is a different team that must grind it out at times. I thought the key to the game was the 2-3 series in the first half when murvil had the ball in west territory and didn't get points. A big play later, and the game was suddenly in reach. The qb has taken some criticism, so he should get some credit for last night. But a lot of players contributed and murvil needed all of them. Good game.

BTW-don't park inside the gate at the UT intramural field when you go to west. Those gates got locked before we got to our cars -typical UT!