Could Fulton compete or beat Maryville?

HeHatemeNOT

"  It's time Maryville steps up or they're gonna get left in the dust nationally.  "

When a Grown man says this right here about a group of High school kids who bust their butts every day to live up to the accomplishments that the teams before them have had  ... you don't mean well and you don't have good intentions .  Maryville and George Quarles does not put football first like these other teams nationally you so admire . After seeing the inside look at Hoover and other teams I am so thankful for George Quarles , who really gets it . George doesn't have the ego that a lot of these so called national powerhouse coaches have . 

Go somewhere else and preach your National Crap , I Love everything about Maryville high school Football .... Plus I trust George Quarles's opinion over yours any day of the week , and I know George just has what's best for these kids in his heart .... unlike you . 

Oh ya , Thanks for not ..... DESPISING Maryville ... how kind of you !

Edited by pepvol

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" It's time Maryville steps up or they're gonna get left in the dust nationally. "

When a Grown man says this right here about a group of High school kids who bust their butts every day to live up to the accomplishments that the teams before them have had ... you don't mean well and you don't have good intentions . Maryville and George Quarles does not put football first like these other teams nationally you so admire . After seeing the inside look at Hoover and other teams I am so thankful for George Quarles , who really gets it . George doesn't have the ego that a lot of these so called national powerhouse coaches have .

Go somewhere else and preach your National Crap , I Love everything about Maryville high school Football .... Plus I trust George Quarles's opinion over yours any day of the week , and I know George just has what's best for these kids in his heart .... unlike you .

Oh ya , Thanks for not ..... DESPISING Maryville ... how kind of you !

Okay Pep. I tried to reason with you in an adult manner, but you obviously can't handle it. We were all that age once and I certainly didn't get all butt hurt when someone gave a little constructive criticism about my school. You can stay in your little bubble world then. I respect GQ and Maryville, but certainly not you. You're egotistical and maniacal. That's a bad combination.

Okay Pep. I tried to reason with you in an adult manner, but you obviously can't handle it. We were all that age once and I certainly didn't get all butt hurt when someone gave a little constructive criticism about my school. You can stay in your little bubble world then. I respect GQ and Maryville, but certainly not you. You're egotistical and maniacal. That's a bad combination.

Wow ... because I trust George Quarles over you I'm egotistical and Maniacal .... LOL , that's your adult manner when I tell you I'd rather have Quarles calling the shots instead of you ???? LOL .... Thanks for the Laugh and thanks for your Adultly mannerisms and all of your Constructive Criticisms ..... LOLLOLOLOLOL

LOL! It's Omahadork! Got any more stupid tattoo's? You fellers want to see what Omama look like......I still have the pics! Ha!

Your sure right about traditionally good teams are awful now. I looked at the top ten polls in the state yesterday and hands down I said Blackman , Oakland, Maryville and Fulton are the four best. Now to go get a second best it drops off a little but by the eight team it does a lot. I've been telling people as much as we are getting better the others are getting worse.

Takes exception to this post as I read and try to catch up...

Wow ... because I trust George Quarles over you I'm egotistical and Maniacal .... LOL , that's your adult manner when I tell you I'd rather have Quarles calling the shots instead of you ???? LOL .... Thanks for the Laugh and thanks for your Adultly mannerisms and all of your Constructive Criticisms ..... LOLLOLOLOLOL

You're a complete idiot if that is what you got from my last post. I never said trusting GQ over me makes you egotistical and maniacal. I said that I respect GQ and Maryville. Then I said YOU are egotistical and maniacal. (Two different sentences about two different things). You didn't excel at reading and comprehension did you?

LOL! It's Omahadork! Got any more stupid tattoo's? You fellers want to see what Omama look like......I still have the pics! Ha!

Oh geez! Not you again? You're worse than Pepvol when it comes to grasping the English language. Omahadork? Really, are you in middle school? I'm not even going to entertain you there FELLER. (Whatever that means). Is that outhouse Ebonics for the hillbillies?