South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Roy, you're getting your facts mixed up. He said when you have had a few to tell the cop you only had 2 when he pulls you over after you leave Ronnie's Red Eye.

I garuntee you are full of mess. Do you think im stupid? That man at Ronnie red eye said a few fits not equal 2. You said our boys have only won the last few years. That is a bunch of mess. You need to get out from under that rock and check. That Pruitt man was the last coach to beat us. That Ross man might should call that Pruitt man and ask him what his secret was. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

McKrylon , as you call him( and you are more than welcome to as far as I care because I don't condone whet he did), might have been scared. But those boys in the helmets and pads NEVER were. I garuntee the butt whooping they give those Pirates Friday night will be straight up as it comes. And I ain't jokin'!

If Jasper wins, the seniors will still be 1 & 3. 

Ok, one time. Back to the game. The past doesn't matter. Yes, we have beaten them 8 straight. Marion had some long streaks as well. The only game that matters currently is this one. I am just hoping we come out injury free. We are so beat up we can't afford anymore injuries going into the playoffs or we will be one and done. I've said it since last year. This is Marion's time. They are talented and well coached. Both teams are capable of making very deep runs. SP's will be more difficult now with all the injuries, but it can happen.

Glenn I am concinced that you and Roy are related or you mght even be the same person. I do have a question for you. How fast can you eat a Harvey Burger? How big are they?

Hey it's Glenn here again. Those Harvey Burgers are real big. I mean not just kinda big but really big and very good. You should try one. I could get you a menu if you want to order one. He isn't really fast at cooking it. Not even kinda fast but it's worth that wait. I have had to stop eating them cause my cholesterol gets up really fast. I have never met Mr. Dillard though.. I've asked about him but nobody has ever seen him in person because he is so fast. Go pirates

From Glenn