Boyd vs Rockwood

TonyHorton91281

Should be a good one at Boyd. If Rockwood manages to win you might can make a good run until you run into Marion. Bad things, very bad things await you if you see them.

OOOOOOOOO!!! If you make it to the quarterfinals you must be very careful to advance no more because beyond there be dragons OOOOOOOOO!!!

:roflol: sorry 'Bass, I just heard your post as being read by the crypt keeper :roflol:

I think Boyd playing the murderer's row schedule the first 5 weeks, helps them in this game at home. I think the Bucs win, but I'm pulling for Rockwood to find a way to get the W on the road.

What the......

Don't make me come up there.

But seriously I'd love to be confident in this one but I think it's a few points either way.

Newbie is right in that we've got good players but they are young. Of everyone he mentioned only 21 is a senior.

Should be a good one and we are playing good right now. Hope we get the win but I'm nervous about it.

You continue to pump Marion on every thread you can. They beat a SP team that's down this year and now they are world beaters. I choose to look at their record, which is good. However, they haven't played anybody other than SP that was decent. Let the playoffs play out and let's see if they're that good before we crown them. They might be that good, but a 9-1 record against a soft schedule doesn't impress most of us.

Marion schedule is definite weak sauce!!! Better worry about their own quad first!!!

Pride I've pulled for the Ram's many times

And I've read on here many times that you have. I think you know that you are the exception and not the rule. You are one of the main reasons I started pulling for other district teams years ago. I was of the mind set that we need to beat 'em and everybody else does too. You have always pulled for district teams. It rubbed off on this guy.

Edited by gcapride

And I've read on here many times that you have. I think you know that you are the exception and not the rule. You are one of the main reasons I started pulling for other district teams years ago. I was of the mind set that we need to beat 'em and everybody else does too. You have always pulled for district teams. It rubbed off on this guy.

I reserve all my hate for one school.

Everybody else is ok in my book.

On 2nd thought I also think Private schools who give students a discount for claiming a certain faith then allow them to play are cheating unless they play in D2.

But..... Everyone else is ok. Lol.

I can't think of a place we've visited where we were treated poorly.

What the......

Don't make me come up there.

But seriously I'd love to be confident in this one but I think it's a few points either way.

Newbie is right in that we've got good players but they are young. Of everyone he mentioned only 21 is a senior.

Should be a good one and we are playing good right now. Hope we get the win but I'm nervous about it.

He mentioned #3 who is a senior as well...don't be nervous Bucs win pulling away with late TD by #5...28-17!

He mentioned #3 who is a senior as well...don't be nervous Bucs win pulling away with late TD by #5...28-17!

AJ is probably my favorite player too. ( with the exception of my own kid). He's always smiling and in a good mood. I enjoy telling him he played just ok after he's has a great game. After Silverdale he said "alright, let me hear it" I told him "I've got nothing, you played good" he said "no really, what'd you think".

Great kid.