Round 2: Rockwood @ Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101

I agree. Defense wins championships. We played flat against Boyd Friday night. Of course, that happens often when coming off a rivalry game(GCA). I expect this one to be close. Whovever hangs onto the ball wins. Turnovers have hurt us lately. 4 against Boyd and 3 against Grace. These kids don't give up though. You guys saw that in week 0. darn proud of them win or lose. Looking forward to watching it

Hopefully the turnover trend carries up HWY27 and comes with them Friday night. I can't wait to see this one again. Gives me chill bumps just thinkin bout it..

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously....you guys aren't giving RW much respect. Dangerous to look past a team like RW. We aren't the same team that upset you guys in week 0. We're more experienced and much more confident. I'm sure Oneida I is the same. I look for it to be another barn burner. Past 2 matchup have been settled by 2 points combined. Offenses are mirror images of each other. Gonna be a heck of a game.

Go Tigers

Giving Rockwood respect will not be an issue, beat Grace and Boyd in back to back weeks is pretty impressive. Oneida has its hands full. This game will be a dandy and the winner will know they've been in a FULL BLOODED TUSSLE.

Yes. I expect the winner of this quad to be playing for the state title. Murderers row. RW seems to be coming together as one unit at the right time. Lits of different kids making plays on both sides of the ball. Early in the season I couldn't say that. Just hope they don't have a let down coming off two big wins. We don't care much for the private schools.

Yes. I expect the winner of this quad to be playing for the state title. Murderers row. RW seems to be coming together as one unit at the right time. Lits of different kids making plays on both sides of the ball. Early in the season I couldn't say that. Just hope they don't have a let down coming off two big wins. We don't care much for the private schools.

Feeling is mutual.

Can't see where we have given Rockwood anything but respect.  Trust me.....they have our full attention and I'd like to throw on the old leather and pop a few Tigers myself.  (although that would probably land me in the ICU)  Been too many years.  Read Here:

The Tigers are a tough nut to crack.  They have impressive back to back wins.  Well coached and sound fundamentally.  I look forward to the re-match.

Kazeeter

Can't see where we have given Rockwood anything but respect. Trust me.....they have our full attention and I'd like to throw on the old leather and pop a few Tigers myself. (although that would probably land me in the ICU) Been too many years. Read Here:

The Tigers are a tough nut to crack. They have impressive back to back wins. Well coached and sound fundamentally. I look forward to the re-match.

Kazeeter

Not a whole lot to talk about this week. Two points separate these teams in 2 years I think the coaches use the same play book with a different cover page lol.

Tigers 17

Indians 16

Love those Tigers!

Edited by wpasi

I'm getting some feedback in the Ju Ju Hut.  So far the spirit animal appears to be a Hawk.  Think he is flying around Rockwood's practice field getting info.  Or it could just be me flying around in this hut....? :huh:  I hope this thing doesn't get affected by the stripes and they let the players on the field decide the outcome.  We are all too deep in the season to have anything decided by something controversial.  Course we are all human, so we all make mistakes.  Still, you work year round for these moments.....!  Hungry Tigers....Hungry Injuns'.   Hope the arrows are sharp and are true to their target.  Kippee Ki Ya......Amigos.

Kazakara

I'm getting some feedback in the Ju Ju Hut.  So far the spirit animal appears to be a Hawk.  Think he is flying around Rockwood's practice field getting info.  Or it could just be me flying around in this hut....? :huh:  I hope this thing doesn't get affected by the stripes and they let the players on the field decide the outcome.  We are all too deep in the season to have anything decided by something controversial.  Course we are all human, so we all make mistakes.  Still, you work year round for these moments.....!  Hungry Tigers....Hungry Injuns'.   Hope the arrows are sharp and are true to their target.  Kippee Ki Ya......Amigos.

Kazakara

That peace pipe may be getting to you Kazaam....I am just glad we are not playing a dern private school a third week in a row...I hope Hampton takes care of Grace...but I am not so sure they will do it.  We all know the RHS and OHS game will be a smash mouth football game.  The team that capitalizes on the mistakes of the other team will win this one.  I am not going to talk much trash...I got much respect for the Indians.  Our programs mirror each other in a lot of ways.  I look forward to Friday getting here and going up to the reservation to take on the Tribe.