State Semifinal: Maryville at Oakland

BigDave1967

Congratulations Maryville.

Someone sincerely help me out. Maryville completed the same short pass 4-8 yards all night. Why do you think Oakland did not adjust? Did they want more run defense or feared the deep pass? I don't think the latter.

From what the radio broadcast was saying,Oakland was stacking the middle challenging Maryville to pass.

Ravenwood will get a severe lesson in Maryville Rebels football

Maryville beat a good team tonight but I wouldn't look past Ravenwood like most of Memphis did this weekend! These guys are very good  on both sides of the ball! I think they'll also be a challenge! Good luck to both teams and congrats on your wins this week! Goin to the ship! Goin to the ship! I loved the movie Hardball!! Lol!

Maryville beat a good team tonight but I wouldn't look past Ravenwood like most of Memphis did this weekend! These guys are very good on both sides of the ball! I think they'll also be a challenge! Good luck to both teams and congrats on your wins this week! Goin to the ship! Goin to the ship! I loved the movie Hardball!! Lol!

Respect da Raptors