Semifinal Adamsville at Peabody

BigBlacknGold

After watching my sons Hudl thingy ( man I wish we had that when I played ) looks like we got our work cut out for us! #62 and # 55 are what I like to call " Wardaddys" ! Gonna be tough to block ! #7 and # 8 are a two headed monster ! # 74 on offense is a roaddrader ! # 5 and # 89 run like cheetahs ! The Tide has my respect , we will have to come out focused and on top of our game! Gonna be a good night for football and I hope this matchup proves to be as entertaining in real life as it looks to be on paper !

Great post Redrage. This will be one of the best games in 2A playoffs for the year. I believe the TCA/Peabody and the Peabody/Adamsville games will end up being the two best 2A games for the year in regards to playoffs. I do think the winner of this game will bring home the Gold. I think the Aville/TCA regular season game will end up being one of the top 2A games as well. I don't have a dog in the hunt and I can't wait to see this one. As MisterObjective said turnovers by TP could be the difference. If TP turns it over once or less they win, if they turn it over twice its a toss up. If they turn it over 3 times or more Adamsville will win going away. Adamsville doesn't fumble and the only time they turn it over is on INT's. Doubtful Gray will risk that situation with Peabodys secondary. I would suspect Aville will turn it over once at most. RedRage, you are correct! They are fast. I think the most impressive thing about their speed is the overall team speed. It's not unusual to see a speedster like Malone(although I haven't seen anybody as fast as him this year) it's just unusual to see that many cheetahs on one small 2A team. If their receivers are catching the ball it really makes them difficult to defend. Once again, I hope the winner brings the West a gold ball!!

Just going by what I have seen on film. If you guys have to put together long drives you are not as successful as you are with the big play mixed in. You are also more susceptible to the turnover then. Dont get me wrong I am impressed with what I see. But if it gets down to 3 yards and a cloud of dust type game, the advantage goes to Adamsville. I think whichever team wins will have to play the best game they have played in order to win. Hoping its injury free.

Just going by what I have seen on film. If you guys have to put together long drives you are not as successful as you are with the big play mixed in. You are also more susceptible to the turnover then. Dont get me wrong I am impressed with what I see. But if it gets down to 3 yards and a cloud of dust type game, the advantage goes to Adamsville. I think whichever team wins will have to play the best game they have played in order to win. Hoping its injury free.

In my opinion there is no way this game turns into a 3yds and a cloud of dust style game. Although, you are right in the fact that the advantage definitely goes to Adamsville if it were to come to that. Peabody has been very run heavy the past few weeks, but they will throw the ball on you. If you stack the box to stop the run, the bubble screen and seam routes can eat you alive. In my opinion, the team speed of Trenton allows them not to play old school pound your face in football because they spread you out, force you to tackle in space, and if you miss a tackle it could go the distance.

I think both defences have trouble stopping the opposing offenses Friday night. The difference could be on special teams, advantage Adamsville.

Turnovers, as always, are the ace in the hole...... I too am hoping for no injuries and a great football atmosphere in Trenton.

Our kicker is money on extra points. And has the leg to kick it from 40 yards in. We also will block a punt if you hesitate any at all. We have to returners that can go the distance. True we dont have overall speed that trenton does but we not just a bunch of fat boys wandering around. Ask mt pkeasant ( who has speed of their own) if burcham can go.