State Semi-Final GCA at Marion County

gcapride

Go to the WBIR website  -  sports  -  local. First one of the players, then HC. Both imply the championship game will be Friday. Somebody better tell Adamsville and Peabody they can just stay home. Just have TSSAA ship silver ball to the winner's school.

According to the TSSAA website. 2A, 4A and 6A are played Saturday. I've pasted the links below with the Info.

http://tssaa.org/2014-tssaa-division-i-bluecross-bowl-class-2a-football-playoff-bracket/

http://tssaa.org/road-to-the-bluecross-bowl-2014/

Man, these GC folks must be awfully confident. They sure are quite this week.

I'll say this for their posters,they don't run their mouth before you play um and they don't Crow afterwards. Thet were classey after our game and handed out praise. I can deal with a bunch like that.

I'll say this for their posters,they don't run their mouth before you play um and they don't Crow afterwards. Thet were classey after our game and handed out praise. I can deal with a bunch like that.

I've noticed that. Out first game with Jackson Co they had quite a few trash talking. Trousdale didn't either before or after. That's what you get with a team that has class.

Ole pride is good'un as is knox...But raven and knox like to turn it on every now and then...Could be they are surprised as to how those Rams are playing as of late and don't want to fire this MC team up anymore than they already are

Edited by uknoit2

Ole pride is good'un as is knox...But raven and knox like to turn it on every now and then...Could be they are surprised as to how those Rams are playing as of late and don't want to fire this MC team up anymore than they already are

The praise they had for some of our kids after the game was pretty classey in my eyes.I respect people who show respect for others. Don't much care for the crowong type.