CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

I have watched about every video on youtube about Zach Stewart. I am completely impressed with that kid. Thank God we will have him at UT next season. He will be a force to be recond with on Friday. He is also very humble or atleast he seems to be in his interviews. We will have quickness and speed on our side to help make up for his brute force. It's gona be fun to watch how we deal with this guy.

If any of you CF posters want to meet before the game I will be glad to meet and shake hands. Now if you truely want to meet I will be there. Those hosers from SP stood me up last year. I stood down there in the rain for 30 or 45 minutes and NO ONE showed up. They said later that they saw me down there waiting but just didn't want to stand in the rain. What? It wasn't just raining in the spot I was standing in. Whatever. I'm saying all of this to make a point. If you want to meet please show up.

id be glad to meet and talk before the game, last year i posted in on s.pitt  UC threads and you were very rude, this year you have been great, probably had the best posts on this thread, very honest and fair, not bashing our athletes or #55, very humble, you know what the probable outcome of this game will be as well as i do, i love to watch good high school football and hope CF can at least compete for 4 qrts, im a CF alum from 1988, i like to roam around during the game, i hate sitting, my butt goes numb, im about 6'1 285, shaved head and beard, probley wear a black north face coat, hope to meet you, have safe travels to cookville.

Have fun with it 34......the Oneida bunch is certainly rooting for your kids. With no seat at the table here is the summary for the neutral party:

UC is easily the prohibited favorite to bring home the Gold Ball.....I believe the odds makers in Vegas would have the spread somewhere between 17-20 points.

It appears numerous posters would take those points for UC to cover.

After reconsidering, most posters concede #55 (Coalfield) has the ability to play toe to toe with his counterpart lined up opposite of him.

AB #34 is as tough a kid as any lining up tomorrow. He answers the bell and if he gets some yards, the UC defense is stout enough to keep him under his average.

UC is stacked with fast athletes in most of their skill positions. The QB makes their veer go.

UC will go right at you and for Coalfield to have a chance they got to create TO's and resort to some Tricky Dicky successfully.

It is going to rain some.whats oneida's schedule next year Kazam?

Bass is a politician....!

Kazanity :thumb::thumb:

id be glad to meet and talk before the game, last year i posted in on s.pitt  UC threads and you were very rude, this year you have been great at, probably had the best posts on this thread, very honest and fair, not bashing our athletes or #55, very humble, you know what the probable outcome of this game will be as well as i do, i love to watch good high school football and hope CF can at least compete for 4 qrts, im a CF alum from 1988, i like to roam around during the game, i hate sitting, my butt goes numb, im about 6'1 285, shaved head and beard, probley wear a black north face coat, hope to meet you, have safe travels to cookville.

Yeah I was probably a little rude last year. But. ....you did notice who we were playing right? When you play SP for the Title you are gonna be a little more aggressive than normal. I try to keep from being anything other than cordial but honest and I try to keep it from becoming insulting but sometimes I get out of hand when someone posts ridiculous crap. So if I was rude. .....I guess someone asked for it. Either way I would enjoy meeting you as well and I would say let's meet on the track down on the score board end. I will be wearing a real tree camo rain suit with a UC hat. I'm about 5'9"and pushing 300 lbs. Yeah I put the big in BigSwo. I should be there around 10 and will wait for as long as anyone wants to meet . Thank you sir I appreciate the opportunity to make your acquaintance.

Yeah I was probably a little rude last year. But. ....you did notice who we were playing right? When you play SP for the Title you are gonna be a little more aggressive than normal. I try to keep from being anything other than cordial but honest and I try to keep it from becoming insulting but sometimes I get out of hand when someone posts ridiculous crap. So if I was rude. .....I guess someone asked for it. Either way I would enjoy meeting you as well and I would say let's meet on the track down on the score board end. I will be wearing a real tree camo rain suit with a UC hat. I'm about 5'9"and pushing 300 lbs. Yeah I put the big in BigSwo. I should be there around 10 and will wait for as long as anyone wants to meet . Thank you sir I appreciate the opportunity to make your acquaintance.

I had you at about 5'7 and about 350

id be glad to meet and talk before the game, last year i posted in on s.pitt  UC threads and you were very rude, this year you have been great, probably had the best posts on this thread, very honest and fair, not bashing our athletes or #55, very humble, you know what the probable outcome of this game will be as well as i do, i love to watch good high school football and hope CF can at least compete for 4 qrts, im a CF alum from 1988, i like to roam around during the game, i hate sitting, my butt goes numb, im about 6'1 285, shaved head and beard, probley wear a black north face coat, hope to meet you, have safe travels to cookville.

OCF88 i bet you know a good friend and he is also my dentist last name Atkinson played at CF same yrs you did.I also played at GB same yr DE on that 87 team.

I have a question for UC.If UC can set a Clinic Bowl record for points scored today,do you think they would?I have seen more footage of UC and this teams is crazy good!Unless a miracle is performed this could be the most overpowering matchup we have ever seen.This should be a huge motivator for CHS but in all reality i could see it in the 40's to 50's at the half.