CLASS A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: UNION CITY VS. COALFIELD

JDOGG80

hey...look at my call name,"ucdiditagain" and for those from Lake County who can't read, that mean, "Union City DID IT AGAIN" boys. Back to back, 3 Golds in 5 years, something Lake Count has never done. If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch. Some of you folks seem to amaze us. We are very proud of our school. Hey, that team ( Coalfield ) has way less students in their school and was NOT complaining and made it to the State Championship. They even played 4 A schools on their schedule.

Wouldn't it be 3 gold balls in 6 years?'09,'13,&'14 gold. '10,'11,&'12 not gold . Just asking

This year and last year, yes, the kids came from UC. In O5, Nate Coleman came from Mississippi. I know for a fact that the year the Lewis brothers came from SF that 2 females that were not athletes were declined enrollment. So, while I do believe that the kids on UC team this year we're from UC; there have been many years where UC has brought other kids in. Maybe, UC brings the scandal on themselves.

Union City plays by the rules, I assure you of that. Your accusations are ridiculous. I do believe this thread is not for bashing UC.

Union City plays by the rules, I assure you of that. Your accusations are ridiculous. I do believe this thread is not for bashing UC.

Not bashing UC, I'm just stating facts. The Lewis brothers were accepted while 2 female non athletes were not. Nate Coleman transferred to UC in 2005. All I am doing is stating facts. There must be some truth for you all to get so fired up in defense.

After re-watching the game on the hudl, I would say that both the jernigan kid and stewart kid are excellent offensive linemen. They both did a extremely good job on that side of the ball. Jernigan handled stewart and others while he was on offense, stewart did the same. Both teams helped one another up after a play was over.

Not bashing UC, I'm just stating facts. The Lewis brothers were accepted while 2 female non athletes were not. Nate Coleman transferred to UC in 2005. All I am doing is stating facts. There must be some truth for you all to get so fired up in defense.

why don't you LC guys start your own thread. A good name would be "Lake Co.....cry me a river"

I'll start that thread after UC starts one saying thank goodness we get to play in 1A. Or how about this one, what player will move into UC this year. Lol

thank goodness we are 1A state champions this year and thank goodness we beat the 2A state champions trenton this year too. I have 2 sons moving to union city this year. They start Jan 5th. Thank goodness for that.

thank goodness we are 1A state champions this year and thank goodness we beat the 2A state champions trenton this year too. I have 2 sons moving to union city this year. They start Jan 5th. Thank goodness for that.

How many titles did UC have when they played 2A ball? Let me answer that just in case you do not know 0. So, glad it took UC moving to 1A to finally win some.

How many titles did UC have when they played 2A ball? Let me answer that just in case you do not know 0. So, glad it took UC moving to 1A to finally win some.

Yep and every year we won the 1A Ball we gave LC a good ole spankin on the way. Sometimes 2 spankins. BWAHAHAHAHA. Hate us all you want to. We don't care. Hey guess what. Whether or not we make it back to the title game next year, you can count on another spankin and we will call it business as usual. The difference between LC and UC is that kids want to come to school here. They are fleeing LC like the Ebola virus. There's nothing to draw kids to LC. The ones who go to school there is because there is no other choice for them. Now you have said plenty about our school system and made ridiculous accusations in fact you sound a lot like bigster so if you want to take offense to this post, please do so. We will still be the legitimate Class 1A State Champions two years running and there is nothing a squall bag like you can do about it. So go ahead. .......squall. it won't change a thing. You said earlier that people around here hate UC. You know. .....I don't hear anyone hating us but LC posters. There's this new thing, It's called hard work and discipline. Try it. You just might win a title.