Hampton 2015

dogtruth

AE isn't losing but 5 sr. they will be scary.That QB is SEC material all his recievers are coming back everybody basically will be back. With this Head Coach being from AE he will stick around and roadrunners will be tough.

Wow,I wasn't aware they return so much!I'm sure we will have another preseason scrimmage with them again,those are the type teams you need for comparisons!If GP is returning basically their whole team and AE is loaded 2A in upper East may be a Bear! Edited by orngnblk

Back to Hampton congrats to Coaching staff, your 2nd half Ajustments were spot on, Offense was diverse, all in all a very good staff and Team. Most of the teams left have a D1 star that has made the difference, Bulldogs relied on the guy beside them no superstars but 4th round dang good. :mrgreen:

Thanks Harley and I think you nailed it spot on. Coaching is really our strength and when we have several great kids we will always do well. Early mishaps took us out of the game and Marion Co had a lot to do with our mishaps.I'm not sure we had an advantage at any position on the field. They were solid in every position. 

Wow,I wasn't aware they return so much!I'm sure we will have another preseason scrimmage with them again,those are the type teams you need for comparisons!If GP is returning basically their whole team and AE is loaded 2A in upper East may be a Bear!

What about everybody y'all bring back PLUS the new recruits coming in. I heard y'all were trying to schedule Hampton for homecoming next year :popcorneater: