3A BlueCross Bowl: Alcoa vs. CPA

AlcoaBasketball

The CPA folks here really don't know the history of the board between the Goons and the Irish. I can imagine though.  Booger, you seem pretty knowledgable, feisty, and tenacious. Happy for you to hang around.

Trickster on the other hand seemed to go way beyond the boundary of appropriate. I don't think you should ever discuss a student unless you have positive things to say. I hope I have held myself to that standard. I know that after reading negative stuff about my own and about other kids that I know personally, that it can do real damage. Let's have fun and engage, but keep it positive when we are discussing the kids.

a few of the Goons, just a few; invaded the Irish threads a while back with 2 or 3 guys usual antics; weeks before we ever played em.....anytime someone came to thread from Alcoa or somewhere else trying to engage in true FB conversation; these 2 or 3 did the same stuff you seeing them doing to this thread......they are easy to spot.......well you can see how it went from there.....they their game has kinda backfired on them

as for making negative comments about a young person on here or even taking shots at children, should never happen....the lower end of the goon squad found one that they could successfully push buttons on; and they swarmed........One of the Goons himself has actually got a little history of his own with using young kids to ploy, though maybe not as strong; but the same....funny how some of them attacked harshly one outside their circle for this, not saying someone should not have called it out; but some of the Goons defend their own inside their circle using children to ploy in these forums.....hypocrites in a way

thanks coach and sorry it has spilled over to your CPA thread.....but you and everyone else see how those few bottom ringers call people out and disrupt general conversation on here.....if those 2 or 3 they ever figure out what Boycott really means; maybe things can quieten down a bit.......stand by and observe; you will see why Booger ain't hopeful 

CPA guys, my biggest fear future-wise is the MBA head coach's job becoming available to Ingle. Seems like it would be his dream job on the high school level. What do you think would happen?

is coach Euverard (sorry if misspelled) leaving?  he just got there a few years ago, yes? Did ingle not spend time at BA also.......Financially it would be better; yeah

is coach Euverard (sorry if misspelled) leaving? he just got there a few years ago, yes? Did ingle not spend time at BA also.......Financially it would be better; yeah

No, current coach is not leaving soon, I was talking down the road a bit. Or he could someday be the fall guy like the coach before him... Doh, thats gonna bring out players get paid in private schools talkers.

Ingle won 3 straight titles for MBA. Never heard about any connection to BA, but that just may be me not knowing.