Trousdale County 2015

So Yeller Jacket fans, has Clint narrowed down his potential coaching list/candidates or what? It seems like everything is being kept pretty close to the chest up in Hartsville. I have no doubts Coach Satterfield will hire a great coach though. I wonder if he is specifically looking for an experienced, proven coach that is a master of the wing-t much like himself? It seems Trousdale County has ran the wing-t forever, and obviously with great results. I'm curious if the right coach applied, but ran a different system, would said coach really be considered as much as a wing-t coach would be? I know Satterfield would favor a wing-t coach over a coach that ran a different system if they had equal coaching abilities, and equal past results on the field. I actually believe Coach Satterfield would favor a slightly lesser of a coach who runs the wing-t over a better candidate who ran a different system if the gap between the two wasn't greatly/hugely noticeable. I think Clint should hire the best coach available, no matter what system the coach runs. Heck who knows, maybe all of yall TC fans are actually ready for a wide open, explosive offense. Change is not always bad, but they also say don't fix what ain't broken too.

Clint ran a spread offense for about 6-7 years before he quit coaching. I don't think they necessary need a wing T coach. With the young players they have coming up, they might look at the spread once again. I believe it was be someone who has played at TC. Practices, routines, tradition are something of a habit here. I don't see him hiring someone who would move away from this.