Job Vacancies

HoopsTN1

Probably a mistake for us to speculate on all of this, but one thing is for sure, Jody Wright will be at Fulton, Blevins at Bearden, Hutch at Catholic and Norris at Webb.  Does it get any better?

It could get better for Blevins if like the other 3 he could recruit!!!!!!!!!!   :)

Edited by uptempo

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Different subject.. John Overton boys job was posted.. Anyone have any info on this position? What do they have coming back?[

John Overton job open? What happened there?

Coach relieved of duties. No real reason why other than conflict of personalities with admin.

Stratford is also now open. Same reason.

Speculation is good!  hahaha but Yea I guess we'll just have to wait until next week to see what's what.  I hope none of the coaches we mention step down or released of their duty but we'll see.  

Stanton vs Higgins????  Well considering the fact Higgins played college ball I would give him the upper hand on this battle.  

Blevins is good year in and year out but he don't have a title to show for it.

Wright he hasn't won in a little minute so there's not much to say about him either.  But if you look at his team how many of his players are TRUE Fulton players?    

Players will go where the winning is taking place no matter who the coach is. I understand that but its Knox County fault for issuing out transfers like a loaf of bread.  If these kids don't want to go to their base school, oh well send them.  Its all about getting an EDUCATION anyway.  If you don't have the grades then you can't play sports. THat's what these players need to realize.  

But back to the topic at hand, JOB OPENINGS!! 

Speculation is good! hahaha but Yea I guess we'll just have to wait until next week to see what's what. I hope none of the coaches we mention step down or released of their duty but we'll see.

Stanton vs Higgins???? Well considering the fact Higgins played college ball I would give him the upper hand on this battle.

Wright he hasn't won in a little minute so there's not much to say about him either. But if you look at his team how many of his players are TRUE Fulton players?

Players will go where the winning is taking place no matter who the coach is. I understand that but its Knox County fault for issuing out transfers like a loaf of bread. If these kids don't want to go to their base school, oh well send them. Its all about getting an EDUCATION anyway. If you don't have the grades then you can't play sports. THat's what these players need to realize.

But back to the topic at hand, JOB OPENINGS!!

Back to the original topic! With the boys season ending this week at the boro' there should be some movement to start picking up in the coaching ranks. Any other inside scoop on potential openings? Edited by normandale3

Hit a nerve Irish....not from Georgia....raised right outside of K-Town!!!!

No nerves hit here. I've known Jody and Ricky since they were in high school and Hutch since he did his student teaching. Blevins recruiting has definitely slipped losing a certain assistant coach. The funny thing is that Blevins has lost players to every one of those schools you mentioned. But Bearden has certainly had their fair share of kids zoned elsewhere.

Speculation is good!  hahaha but Yea I guess we'll just have to wait until next week to see what's what.  I hope none of the coaches we mention step down or released of their duty but we'll see.  

Stanton vs Higgins????  Well considering the fact Higgins played college ball I would give him the upper hand on this battle.  

Wright he hasn't won in a little minute so there's not much to say about him either.  But if you look at his team how many of his players are TRUE Fulton players?    

Players will go where the winning is taking place no matter who the coach is. I understand that but its Knox County fault for issuing out transfers like a loaf of bread.  If these kids don't want to go to their base school, oh well send them.  Its all about getting an EDUCATION anyway.  If you don't have the grades then you can't play sports. THat's what these players need to realize.  

But back to the topic at hand, JOB OPENINGS!I

In the last ten years, Fulton has gone to state seven times (or 8?) w/ 2 gold balls. Lost in opening round game by one to eventual champion for the 3rd gold ball (Steele's senior year). So yea, if you consider Fulton not going last year a minute I guess your correct.

No nerves hit here. I've known Jody and Ricky since they were in high school and Hutch since he did his student teaching. Blevins recruiting has definitely slipped losing a certain assistant coach. The funny thing is that Blevins has lost players to every one of those schools you mentioned. But Bearden has certainly had their fair share of kids zoned elsewhere.

Was that a shout out to the legendary recruiter J Barnes?