GREENBACK FOOTBALL

cherokean

Most of the time i just laugh at your ignorance,but sometimes you just have to be called out on it.He had his reasons and most all of you would have done the same.This is just football sometimes family and personal reasons over rule a game.This is the last i will comment Coach Lyles doesnt deserve you or THE AMBASSADORS childish dribble.GB will be just fine.Have a good day guys.

OnB there is a little more to the situation...the smoke signals will probably make it your way soon enough, if not already...if you catch my drift.

I was always taught that if you were 40 years old, still lived at home with mom & dad and have never had a full time job for very long, that you are a loser. But evidently not in Greenback....you are a head high school football coach. That is all I will say moving forward. I love Greenback and wish them the very best this season. 

• Upvote 1

The Coach was quoted as saying the head job caused him to lose focus on the more important things in life.

To me, those things are first and foremost my Lord and Savior Jesus - then my family. 

If something is causing you to lose focus on these things you need to let it go.

Good luck - I think yall will be just fine

I'm with you on this one. A man has to keep track of priorities and sometimes make hard decisions. That's part of being a man, sometimes you have to let acquaintances down so you don't let your faith or family down. I don't know his reasoning but that's the impression he is giving for stepping down. I hate it for the team but I can't fault someone for stepping up even if it appears they're stepping down. GB will do fine.

I was always taught that if you were 40 years old, still lived at home with mom & dad and have never had a full time job for very long, that you are a loser. But evidently not in Greenback....you are a head high school football coach. That is all I will say moving forward. I love Greenback and wish them the very best this season.

What does this have to do with anything, I see nothing wrong with his personal situation...it's his business...sounds to me, like your a little jealous of his situation. Plus, based on a previous post of yours; if you think you can possibly coach any better, your more than welcome to step up and give it a shot.

I have a great idea...why don't you personally tell him how you feel to his face...I bet he'd love to have a conversation with you...or just continue to take the safe route an hide behind your screen name.

Edited by cherokean

Hey guys you were talking about smoke signals earlier. The coach leaving wouldn't have anything to do with all the recruits coming in this year would it.

Not at all they have been cleared By TSSAA.They are all legal and cleared to play.The Silvey kid will be the best Defensive lineman 1A has seen in a few yrs!I have seen alot of good lineman and so have you this kid is a beast!Only a JR. Edited by orngnblk

Not at all they have been cleared By TSSAA.They are all legal and cleared to play.The Silvey kid will be the best Defensive lineman 1A has seen in a few yrs!I have seen alot of good lineman and so have you this kid is a beast!Only a JR.

The Coen kid at Gordonsville a few years ago was one of the best I have seen. I remember one at Greenback a few years ago as well. 😉