Maryville has some new faces...

blazer1set

Lett me innerjeck hear.....

1. Blazur set haz a point ennybody cain git beet

2. sx ewe ere correck...Tha pups haiv gott my RCA VHS hi-teck caimcordur upp thair att Easturn Stait and can run down Eye-26 and do sum spyin' fer us at D-B......Thay've allreddy hid a deer camry acrost frum Cyunts Hill's feeled

c. #6 weal nead moore indyuns inn thair show... howevur if'un thay keap tha Sheruff and Slim Pinkins thait wood bee good

:popcorneater:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. sx ewe ere correck...Tha pups haiv gott my RCA VHS hi-teck caimcordur upp thair att Easturn Stait and can run down Eye-26 and do sum spyin' fer us at D-B......Thay've allreddy hid a deer camry acrost frum Cyunts Hill's feeled

c. #6 weal nead moore indyuns inn thair show... howevur if'un thay keap tha Sheruff and Slim Pinkins thait wood bee good

My bifocals were dirty the first time I read this.I lost my thought process after the first line saying everyone can get beer.It made more sense the second time.Maybe your spyin camry will be as dirty as my eye glasses were.

Edited by BatmanDB

I enjoy it. High school football is the greatest sport on the planet, imo. But since this jackass RM3 said I must be an embarrassment to my son, I asked if it embarrassed him that I was at practice everyday. But I didn't have to, I knew the answer before I ever asked the question. He said of course not Momma! I would be worried something happened to you if you weren't there.

Nothing wrong with going to practices. When my nephew played from 1997-99 my brother went to practices a lot. Sometimes I went with him. Also had real good friends who had sons that played and met them at practice. All these parents I went to practices with didn't try to interfere with practice. A lot of shooting the bull went on.

Don't be too harsh, Waco has a valid point about DB haters, they do exist up here, mainly because for decades DB has demolished all the other Tri-cities teams year in and year out. The bottom line is that both these programs (DB & Maryville) are rich in history and tradition, so when they get together there is no way the past is not going to be talked about. And I guarantee the Maryville visitor side will be overflowing with Kingsport fans on Oct 2

The band will overflow the visitor side

Sorry to disagree but DB has 13 state titles ( http://www.hsfdatabase.com/tn_dbhsfaf.htm )

Guys I am not saying that DB beats Maryville on Oct 2, but think about it, Maryville has 5 new teams to prepare for, teams that they have not been used to playing year in and year out.   It is more difficult to prepare for a team like DB because you have fewer common opponents, the distance between the schools makes it harder to send spies and scouts, etc.         Maryville cannot win every game forever and ever amen, so why not put all this together and think that maybe, just maybe, DB could sneak in a win?       Likely?   No         Possible?  Certainly

Any state titles before the playoff era doesn't count. You sound like some delusional Bama fans I know.

Any state titles before the playoff era doesn't count. You sound like some delusional Bama fans I know.

I'd go one better then that if I were making that point...ANY Tennessee state high school football championship other then the {1938 undisputed and only team in the state that year in a playoff }1938 ELIZABETHTON CYCLONE state championship team doesn't count for two reasons.It was either voted on or watered down.IF I were making that point.100 years from now,they may go back to a single champion like that and someone will bring up that very point.Until then,what we have counts just like what we have had for the last nearly 100 years with changes all along.

Nothing wrong with going to practices. When my nephew played from 1997-99 my brother went to practices a lot. Sometimes I went with him. Also had real good friends who had sons that played and met them at practice. All these parents I went to practices with didn't try to interfere with practice. A lot of shooting the bull went on.

I went to every full pads practice from 2008-2013,got to watch two of my sons and wouldnt change it for the world.They are only young once-not to mention i just love high school football!

Your first point can be debated, however definitely not a Bama fan.    And I'm not a DB fan either (usually.... I follow Boone), but just trying to point out that both these teams (DB and Maryville) have a very rich history and tradition, so whenever they meet on the field there is a lot on the line...     And this year should be no different, I look for a great game.

STARS - I've got people up that way too. I've got a cousin that works at Eastman.

He can help out on the Kingsport front.

STARS - I've got people up that way too. I've got a cousin that works at Eastman.

He can help out on the Kingsport front.

Wait a sec, he works @ Eastman and is not a DB fan??     Whatssup wif dat??

Seriously though, Eastman has a secret plan to increase smoke/smog levels during the times the Maryville satellite flies over Kingsport, so you guys are going to have to actually have boots on the ground if you want to spy on DB's practices.    And be careful because DB is well known in our area to hold fake practices.... this is where they have the band dress out in pads and helmets and just run plays they make up in the huddle.      So just to be fair I'll give you a couple of hints about the real team:   On offense DB executes run plays and pass plays.    On defense they defend the goal line and tackle the runner.     Hope that helps and best of luck on Oct 2.

Wait a sec, he works @ Eastman and is not a DB fan??     Whatssup wif dat??

Seriously though, Eastman has a secret plan to increase smoke/smog levels during the times the Maryville satellite flies over Kingsport, so you guys are going to have to actually have boots on the ground if you want to spy on DB's practices.    And be careful because DB is well known in our area to hold fake practices.... this is where they have the band dress out in pads and helmets and just run plays they make up in the huddle.      So just to be fair I'll give you a couple of hints about the real team:   On offense DB executes run plays and pass plays.    On defense they defend the goal line and tackle the runner.     Hope that helps and best of luck on Oct 2.

There is one sure way we can win the game.If GQ and his team show up ready to play on oct 2.

October 1, 2015 vs. Maryville (Thursday night game @ 7:00pm) Away