Marion County football 2015

Indian

who will be heading up the boys in the trenches?.....Booger knows that Wildermuth kid was a monster; another year in the weight room should make that kid a pancaking machine and unblockable

Booger just sayin

He played nose tackle during spring and was basically unblockable and showed some big time flashes. Not sure about offense right now but I will say there is not many two way players for Marion, especially lineman. But yes he is strong as an ox.

When you have that many studs, you don't have to play both ways. As I said last season, Marion County won't be as good at RB, but they will be better at all other positions in the field in 2015.

Barney let me ask you a question. Does that Ross man make those boys chase chickens to make them real fast? I no you already choke that Ross mans chicken but I want to no if he makes those boys chase chickens to make them real fast. You think im joking but im not.

Barney let me ask you a question. Does that Ross man make those boys chase chickens to make them real fast? I no you already choke that Ross mans chicken but I want to no if he makes those boys chase chickens to make them real fast. You think im joking but im not.

Coach let me ask you a question. Just how big a boy are ya?

According to pirate logic, south Pitt should be favored over mc this year since they dominated us in the middle school four years ago........we will see how it pans out.

I would agree if SP still had those players. Unfortunately that class was around 15 kids, but now it's down to 2. SP would be the 1A favorite in the east if all of those kids had stuck with it, but they didn't. The end result helps the problems they face now.

I would agree if SP still had those players. Unfortunately that class was around 15 kids, but now it's down to 2. SP would be the 1A favorite in the east if all of those kids had stuck with it, but they didn't. The end result helps the problems they face now.

you reap what you sowe. SP has had there years high up on the mountain lst year they got knocked down to the valley. that's the way cookie crumbles. look at it this way at least It want be spiting snow and ice this year at the game. and it want be 48-0 at half