Goodpasture Football 2015

Rainwater

CPA does not have any impact transfers in Football. All the kids who scored their 38 points on Friday night started there in Kindergarten. Not a single player on the team that transferred in from another high school. Misinformed poster who said that and took back handed slap at CPA.

CPA does not have any impact transfers in Football. All the kids who scored their 38 points on Friday night started there in Kindergarten. Not a single player on the team that transferred in from another high school. Misinformed poster who said that and took back handed slap at CPA.

So you're saying every kid on this years team has been there since Kindergarten?  Or just the "backs" that scored?  How about that D-line? O-Line?  Linebackers? QB?  DB's?

CPA has thrived on basketball transfers. The "transfers" were not specifically mentioned as football. Surely it's not that hard to understand?

Players coach....last time I checked this is a Football thread.

UC Sportsfan. There are 26 seniors on CPA's football roster. 15 have been there since Kindergarten / Rest came in middle school. Nothing to hide.

Go up and down the roster. There are no impact transfers. Parents decide at different ages when they want to enroll their kids. Some come in 6th,7th, 8th. Some come sooner. We have 1-2 that moved to the area in middle school. Normal stuff. Nothing to hide.

This year's senior class has an unusually high number of kids that started in K. Unusual for anyone to attend same school for 13 years much less more than half the seniors.

I just made the point so people didn't think CPA is good in football because of "impact" transfers or recruiting.

Ingle Martin was still playing HS football at MBA when his "impact players" enrolled at CPA in Kindergarten.

• Upvote 1

Goodpasture football is horrible and combined 0-12 the past 12 games.  Playerscoach is a Goodpasture hater because he thinks he is friends with the basketball coach because the both went to DCA. Speaking of DCA how is that recruiting funnel going with Scooter Edwards?  He seems to bring in the best Donelson Middle school has to offer but I guess that doesn't count because DCA cannot beat Knox Webb.  UCsports fan is a hater just because he hates all privates. Thinks all privates recruit even though the backwood schools are just as bad at it. 

Players coach....last time I checked this is a Football thread.

UC Sportsfan. There are 26 seniors on CPA's football roster. 15 have been there since Kindergarten / Rest came in middle school. Nothing to hide.

Go up and down the roster. There are no impact transfers. Parents decide at different ages when they want to enroll their kids. Some come in 6th,7th, 8th. Some come sooner. We have 1-2 that moved to the area in middle school. Normal stuff. Nothing to hide.

This year's senior class has an unusually high number of kids that started in K. Unusual for anyone to attend same school for 13 years much less more than half the seniors.

I just made the point so people didn't think CPA is good in football because of "impact" transfers or recruiting.

Ingle Martin was still playing HS football at MBA when his "impact players" enrolled at CPA in Kindergarten.

You've posted this in multiple threads. Give it a rest. I'll call Ingle and tell him to ban you from here if you don't stop. You know you guys are the poster child for "transfers" in this state. It doesn't matter if it's a football thread because my statement was not specific to football. I clarified my statement and you've just kept on talking about it.

Btw I am a huge fan of Ingle and what he's done there. He and I have talked in person about it a few weeks ago.

No doubt Goodpasture is down. Every program goes through cycles, unfortuntunately for GP there was two coaching changes made in the midst of a cycle where there was a talent drop. The new coach is from Gallatin and coached there as well as JP2 and will draw players due to him being a quality coach and person more importantly. Go ahead and get your licks in now because it will not take GP long to get back to winning football. Some people say the location is a disadvantage, I believe this is an asset, close to sumner Cty to draw players, east Nashville is booming and there will be an influx of students from east Nashville/ inglewood soon.

CPA has thrived on basketball transfers. The "transfers" were not specifically mentioned as football. Surely it's not that hard to understand?

This is in fact a football thread where every one was strictly talking about football, DINGUS. Your original comment was directed towards football. No matter what you want to say, you implied it was football transfers. Nobody said anything about basketball or any other sport until you were proven wrong, and started to backtrack in hopes of convincing folks otherwise.

You've been weighed on the scales—and you don't measure up!

Edited by DCTIGERFAN