Who has done a better job recruiting this year CPA or Alcoa?

UCSportsFan

Girls soccer.......well, that tells me all I need to know. :roflol:

Don't hate kiddo. I know you're mad I exposed you for being less than average intelligence but don't be so negative. It's ok to have kids play different sports and be knowledgeable about them. Some day when you're all growed up you'll understand. Remember, get mommy or daddy to help you next time you want to engage an adult. Making all those personal attacks just caused me to put you in the corner for an E timeout. Be good.

Don't hate kiddo. I know you're mad I exposed you for being less than average intelligence but don't be so negative. It's ok to have kids play different sports and be knowledgeable about them. Some day when you're all growed up you'll understand. Remember, get mommy or daddy to help you next time you want to engage an adult. Making all those personal attacks just caused me to put you in the corner for an E timeout. Be good.

How about this, geek? I'll post how I feel necessary and if you don't like it, you can take your female soccer shorts-wearing rear end somewhere else.